GDT: 2022-23 season game 5 LA Kings vs Nashville Predators @6:30pm 10/18/22

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
FfXL-5fX0AUYfVo

Los Angeles Kings (2-2-0, 4pts, 3rd in Pacific)@ Nashville Predators(2-2-0, 4pts, 3rd in Central)
Bridgestone Arena | Nashville, TN
TIME: 6:30pm PT | TV: ESPN RADIO: I Heart Radio App

REGULAR SEASON STATS
sIchYLg.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings
EsU5bEz.png

IFiyQ67.png

sFUax8B.png

ax8jo8R.png

Scratched: Jaret Anderson-Dolan, Jacob Moverare
Covid: N/A
Injured: Alex Iafallo, Alex Edler

:nashville
9MK0jpw.png

aZ4vg8i.png

Injuries: Cody Glass
Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
I seem to recall Petersen playing well in this building before.

There's nothing like an embarrassing gaffe that'll re-focus you. Plus you're playing against your old team. Expecting a nice game from Arvidsson.

Last edited:

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
No way the Kings give up 9. Petersen is on record that once he lets that 6th one through his wickets, it's lockdown time! Sucks that AI is injured since he's been great with QB and Gabe. Let's hope that Arty seamlessly slots into that line.
That has to be one of the weirdest comments a player has ever made. What the hell was petersen thinking lol

• Haha
Reactions: cyclones22

riznat

Sponsor
Nov 19, 2005
Lake Tahoe
That has to be one of the weirdest comments a player has ever made. What the hell was petersen thinking lol
Its called having confidence and swagger, as Kings fans we don't get to see it often in our players but Cal is showing us what many fans of other teams get to see in their star players game in game out.

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
I got what Cal was getting at though. Giving up a tying goal late puts a lot of pressure on because the next goal wins basically. That's all he was saying.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
3rd in 4 nights on the road, and 4 in 6 total--guys are probably gassed and the injuries won't help. Keep it going because we're halfway home--grit this one out!

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I don’t know man to worry about not giving them the tying goal when he pretty much gave them all the tying goals seems like a weird comment to make when you were the reason the team kept having to score. I understand the comment but maybe refrain from comments like that when you got your back blown out.

cyclones22

Apr 4, 2003
Eastvale
6:30pm PST start time for a game in Tennessee (8:30pm local). Isn't that a bit late? Good for me, but locally -- little kids can barely watch the game before having to go to bed.
To get it on national TV I guess and it's not going to start on time either. No way does the early game end after 2.5 hours.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
I get up at 5:30 am ET, but work from home. Get an old dog that has to go out early to force you out of bed in the morning. I haven't set a morning alarm in a couple of years with my dog alarm.

LOL I see 530 all the time.....and 130....and 330....occasionally 6.......sometimes 7.....

Work from home as well.....and I think I am the old dog that has to go out early lmao

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad