GDT: 2022-23 season game 4 LA Kings vs Detroit Red Wings @4:00pm 10/17/22

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
FfSDkKfWAAY7fWK

Los Angeles Kings (1-2-0, 2pts, 6th in Pacific)@ Detroit Red Wings(2-0-0, 4pts, 2nd in Atlantic)
Little Caesar's Arena | Detroit, MI
TIME: 4:00pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

REGULAR SEASON STATS
lmoArX1.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings
EsU5bEz.png

mnZTOyk.png

sFUax8B.png

km9nLig.png

Scratched: Jaret Anderson-Dolan, Carl Grundstrom, Sean Walker
Covid: N/A
Injured: N/A

:wings
r84yON8.png

kuZsZZd.png

Injuries: Robby Fabbri, Jake Walman, Tyler Bertuzzi, Mark Pysyk, Jakub Vrana
Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

Mats26

Vet Movement - What's the Maatta?
Sep 16, 2005
Ok so Arvy that looks to be still healing and not game ready stays in. That whole second line needs to wake up or at least a shake up. But they stay intact. Didn't GM Blake say Kaliyev should be in our top 6 this season?

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
Can you guys just ever chill the f*** out? Kaliyev was supposed to be scratched last game too -- pretty sure there were a couple 'fire TM'(s) being thrown about and then it turned out Kaliyev played.

The Kings have too many good players right now, guys are gonna sit here and there, deal with it.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Ok so Arvy that looks to be still healing and not game ready stays in. That whole second line needs to wake up or at least a shake up. But they stay intact. Didn't GM Blake say Kaliyev should be in our top 6 this season?
They've been bad.

But remember Moore wasn't good for the first quarter of last season. Arvidsson has been injured and missed most of camp. Danault is Danault. He'll be fine.

Considering they were so good last year, they've earned a long leash. Only been 3 games.

I wouldn't mind seeing Grundstrom up there if VA needs more time. The problem with Kaliyev is that he's too slow.

Reactions: Surf Nutz

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Can you guys just ever chill the f*** out? Kaliyev was supposed to be scratched last game too -- pretty sure there were a couple 'fire TM'(s) being thrown about and then it turned out Kaliyev played.

The Kings have too many good players right now, guys are gonna sit here and there, deal with it.

ok, but why was Kaliyev meant to be scratched. How are Lemieux or Grundtrom better options?
I get LA has too many bodies vs roster spots right now, but Kaliyev brings something that LA was missing till Fiala and maybe still is. He has one of the, if the not the, best shots on the team, he is young with legit top 6 upside. I think you need to find ways to keep that guy in your lineup.

I think it is fair to question it if he comes out. Maybe not with a pitchfork in hand, but I do think it is fair to think WTF.

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
ok, but why was Kaliyev meant to be scratched. How are Lemieux or Grundtrom better options?
I get LA has too many bodies vs roster spots right now, but Kaliyev brings something that LA was missing till Fiala and maybe still is. He has one of the, if the not the, best shots on the team, he is young with legit top 6 upside. I think you need to find ways to keep that guy in your lineup.

I think it is fair to question it if he comes out. Maybe not with a pitchfork in hand, but I do think it is fair to think WTF.
Ok, then you also have to question why Grundstom is sitting -- are we firing TM for that too? (Pretty sure that Grundstom was the golden child this past offseason)

Maybe Kaliyev has a minor injury? Maybe there's actually a legitimate reason that is not privy to the casual fan. (I know, shocker)

Mats26

Vet Movement - What's the Maatta?
Sep 16, 2005
They've been bad.

But remember Moore wasn't good for the first quarter of last season. Arvidsson has been injured and missed most of camp. Danault is Danault. He'll be fine.

Considering they were so good last year, they've earned a long leash. Only been 3 games.

I wouldn't mind seeing Grundstrom up there if VA needs more time. The problem with Kaliyev is that he's too slow.

No doubt the line will get better but right now Arvy needs to get less minutes until he gets his legs back 100%. If Kaliyev can't crack the top 6 or even top 9, what happens next year when Fagemo gets his shot. We simply can't keep a potential 30 goal scorer playing with Lizotte every night.

FSL KINGS

May 10, 2021
Game Day! It's a 7:6 league.

Can't believe Todd is scratching the hot goalie with the better record for the veteran.
:naughty:

Looking forward to seeing Todd's adjustments to the Wild game.

Reactions: YP44

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Ok, then you also have to question why Grundstom is sitting -- are we firing TM for that too? (Pretty sure that Grundstom was the golden child this past offseason)

Maybe Kaliyev has a minor injury? Maybe there's actually a legitimate reason that is not privy to the casual fan. (I know, shocker)

I did question when grundstrom sat. When Arvidsosn missed the Seattle game it was Grundstrom who got the chance at a top 6 role, however then the next game he is the one sitting. That is too big a swing IMO. If he was playing good enough for top 6 than he should have a longer leash then going from that to scratch.

Yes you are right maybe there is an injury, but until that is reported asking why is a fair question. In fact a reporter asking why maybe what unveils the injury.

I do not understand your automatic defense or the fact you seem offended by people questioning things.

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
I did question when grundstrom sat. When Arvidsosn missed the Seattle game it was Grundstrom who got the chance at a top 6 role, however then the next game he is the one sitting. That is too big a swing IMO. If he was playing good enough for top 6 than he should have a longer leash then going from that to scratch.

Yes you are right maybe there is an injury, but until that is reported asking why is a fair question. In fact a reporter asking why maybe what unveils the injury.

I do not understand your automatic defense or the fact you seem offended by people questioning things.
But we aren't asking why, are we? We are saying FIRE TM! Dumb...

Besides that, Arvidsson is not going to sit for Kaliyev or Grundstrom unless that line proves to not be effective anymore...and that conclusion is not going to be made after game 3. That was the best line this team had last year and they will get a long leash before it's broken up.

Let's have some common sense here, I know it hurts.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
The main thing Id like to iron out here is what's a better nickname.. panda or koala? To me Koala because it has the greyish stand straight up hair thing going

1666029871581.png
1666029900299.png

1666029970667.png

Last edited:

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
Kaliyev hasn't looked good so far this season, something is off. He could be dealing with something because he looked a step quicker in the preseason.

Not gonna write anything into it, guys need to get into the lineup so might as well do it when he's struggling a bit.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Kaliyev hasn't looked good so far this season, something is off. He could be dealing with something because he looked a step quicker in the preseason.

Not gonna write anything into it, guys need to get into the lineup so might as well do it when he's struggling a bit.

Oh, something is off alright. He was reduced from 12-15 minutes a game with lines 2/3 to 6-9 minutes a game with line 4.

This shit is getting old.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
But we aren't asking why, are we? We are saying FIRE TM! Dumb...

Besides that, Arvidsson is not going to sit for Kaliyev or Grundstrom unless that line proves to not be effective anymore...and that conclusion is not going to be made after game 3. That was the best line this team had last year and they will get a long leash before it's broken up.

Let's have some common sense here, I know it hurts.

where did I say fire TM? No doubt Arvidsson is not going to sit for either of those two, who said he should? Why are you making up arguments that do not exist?

My common sense is that when someone posts "FIRE TM" they are exaggerating as it is only 3 games in. Maybe take your own advice.

Reactions: YAYSAY

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003

Kaliyev has looked fine, considering he has averaged 9 minutes of time per game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad