GDT: 2022-23 season game 38 LA Kings vs Vegas Golden Knights @7:30pm 12/27/22

Trash Panda

May 12, 2021
DD is the exact opposite of what makes the knights pp successful. slow decision making, muffin shot.
He never was a PP savant at any point of his career, but things have definitely taken a nose dive in that particular department in the last several years.

The guy is absolutely who you want as a 5 on 5 defenseman in every facet of the game, but he is certainly not the best option for the organization when the man advantage is had.

Last edited:

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
hahaha hoven gets a TV spot

guess he was too busy combing that hair back to watch line rushes

Seattle King

Aug 19, 2022
I love this team, I hate this D
I hate how badly constructed it is, and that they keep running it out there night after night without really changing much despite the poor results. Thats literally the definition of insanity, isnt it?
The missing stud LHD is acutely felt. The recipe is incomplete. You can whip up chocolate chip cookies, but leave out all the sugar and they will still bake and look like cookies. But when you eat them, it becomes apparent right away that you have failed in your objective.
Copley has really made these guys look a lot better. Fingers crossed.
Go Kings Go!

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
I was thinking to myself was there a worst player on Kings in the past 20 years than Amadios. Couldn't come up with one. LOL.

Jeff Giuliano made his NHL debut with Los Angeles 17 years, 1 month, and 22 days ago, and I agree

• Haha
Reactions: ru4reals

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
I still don't think it's cool to make fun of people's appearances, regardless of how much hot air they blow on social media.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
If he's right about Clarke back to juniors just in time for the trade deadline, oy vey

OHL to Europe to NHL to AHL to a Team Canada that's snubbed him twice to a different OHL team. Development!

Also that was a soft as f*** call against Vilardi, imagine if they ever called that on Vegas we'd be on the powerplay till 2024

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
I hate how badly constructed it is, and that they keep running it out there night after night without really changing much despite the poor results. Thats literally the definition of insanity, isnt it?
The missing stud LHD is acutely felt. The recipe is incomplete. You can whip up chocolate chip cookies, but leave out all the sugar and they will still bake and look like cookies. But when you eat them, it becomes apparent right away that you have failed in your objective.
Copley has really made these guys look a lot better. Fingers crossed.
Go Kings Go!

You mean besides the last 5 games?

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
If he's right about Clarke back to juniors just in time for the trade deadline, oy vey

OHL to Europe to NHL to AHL to a Team Canada that's snubbed him twice to a different OHL team. Development!

Also that was a soft as f*** call against Vilardi, imagine if they ever called that on Vegas we'd be on the powerplay till 2024
That call was tragic for hockey. RIP real hockey. Been in a coma for years but we just pulled the plug tonight.

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
That PP had a lot of dangerous looks. Vegas PKers were excellent, several big blocks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad