2022-23 Schedule

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

76D28675-4D02-4331-9703-485691F90B28.jpeg

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
This is a very good schedule to no longer be a season ticket holder. Sunday home games during football season (including one the same day as the eagles last home game), multiple back to back games at home, a few more where where there’s a home game the second night, no pre-Christmas home game, only 1 penguins game at home and it’s on Black Friday. This schedule is awful lmao.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Good schedule if I decide I actually want to watch the Flyers in person in Seattle and Vancouver. Thursday and Saturday nights in mid-February.

15 back to backs this season, if I did the quick count correctly.

Reactions: Flyerfan4life

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Playing Pittsburgh three times while also playing the Atlantic Division three times and each WC team twice will never not be dumb to me. Especially when they promote RIVALRIESSSSSS with the playoff format.

When they were making the new divisions, everyone said you have to keep Philly and Pit together for the RIVALRY. And now the Flyers and Pens only play 3 or 4 times per season.

It's time for a new realignment that would cut down on travel, and on fuel costs. And get rid of the stupidest division name in sports - the "Metro".

Northeast
Montreal
Ottawa
Toronto
Buffalo
Boston
Detroit
Pit
Columbus

Atlantic
NYI
NYR
NJ
Philly
Washington
Carolina
Tampa
Florida

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
When they were making the new divisions, everyone said you have to keep Philly and Pit together for the RIVALRY. And now the Flyers and Pens only play 3 or 4 times per season.

It's time for a new realignment that would cut down on travel, and on fuel costs. And get rid of the stupidest division name in sports - the "Metro".

Northeast
Montreal
Ottawa
Toronto
Buffalo
Boston
Detroit
Pit
Columbus

Atlantic
NYI
NYR
NJ
Philly
Washington
Carolina
Tampa
Florida
I’m fine with just having the Eastern Conference and the Western Conference with the top 8 teams making the playoffs in each conference. No more divisions.

I haven’t thought how that would work logistically but… yeah.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad