Speculation: 2022-23 Roster Building, Trade Rumors & Free Agents VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Foligno just won't go away, Sweeney obviously telling Monty that he has 3.8 million reasons to play him. Seeing Nosek and Foligno on the 4th line instead of our more talented, faster and more energetic youngsters is really disappointing, tired of seeing that 4th line getting caved in.

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
S
Foligno is scoring the 1st goal 100%.
Foligno looked absolutely cooked last season. A little better against weaker opponents in Exhibition.

Nevertheless, I’ve been a fan of his for years and I am 100% cheering for him to turn it around this year. Not that I have any confidence… but I’m hoping he finds a role and fits.

Reactions: pemulis

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
Has to be noted that Cassidy was fired for benching the kids and not communicating in a way that promoted their growth. Now Montgomery, with management's blessing, is healthy scratching the very same players on opening night.
The wheels on the bus go round and round or meet the new boss, same as the old boss, aka Sweengenius

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
Has to be noted that Cassidy was fired for benching the kids and not communicating in a way that promoted their growth. Now Montgomery, with management's blessing, is healthy scratching the very same players on opening night.
It looks like Greer and Lauko are in the lineup. Don't they count as "kids"?

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
It looks like Greer and Lauko are in the lineup. Don't they count as "kids"?
Greer isn’t a kid, he is 25 and third NHL team. He is an cusp NHLer that had a good camp. Hopefully it’s a start, but wouldn’t really call him a kid though

Reactions: bbfan419

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Same position, different sides.

Not entirely sure you want Reilly's brain playing his opposite side.

The argument should be that Zboril over Reilly is not a winning move.
Zboril has missed alot of time but when be went down he was playing really good hockey so I want to give him some games to get the feeling back again before we shoot ourselves in foot.If he gets the time and it's ugly then so be it .

Reactions: Gordoff
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad