NCAA 2022-23 NCAA Thread

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
SDSU played tough ball, but there was no path for them once they got down 16.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
After all the upsets, UConn walked the tournament

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
The worst tournament ever ends with the worst possible ending- another joyless UConn title.

I can't wait until the NCAA has to vacate UConn's banners when they get caught cheating

• Haha
Reactions: IU Hawks fan

Say Hey Kid

Whole cell block was dancing to the jailhouse rock
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
What if all the TV networks respected our intelligence and allowed analysts to discuss match-ups but never make predictions who will win a game. It would be awesome but it won't happen.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
For all the chaos, UConn was popular Elite 8/Final 4 pick by the talking heads, even as a 4 seed. They were probably under seeded by at least a seed line. And proved it by just running roughshod through everyone.

Not that the outcome probably woulda been any different but I could wish SDST didn't hit that buzzer beater and FAU got there.

Reactions: Rob

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
For all the chaos, UConn was popular Elite 8/Final 4 pick by the talking heads, even as a 4 seed. They were probably under seeded by at least a seed line. And proved it by just running roughshod through everyone.

Not that the outcome probably woulda been any different but I could wish SDST didn't hit that buzzer beater and FAU got there.
When you have such a wide open field, it always sets up for someone to catch fire and run over and everyone. The final was a 4v5, which means you still have 2 top 20 teams, which is perfectly rational if no one knows who the top 2 teams were to start with.

Sep 19, 2008

Gov. Ned Lamont, who traveled to Houston and was on hand Monday night to watch the University of Connecticut men's basketball team win its fifth NCAA tournament championship, talked about his visit earlier this week on WPLR-FM's "Chaz and AJ" show.

"After winning the semifinals, you walk around downtown Houston, which is butt-ugly," the Democrat said. "Not much there."

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I don't give a shit about low ratings, give me new blood over the blue bloods

Gov. Ned Lamont, who traveled to Houston and was on hand Monday night to watch the University of Connecticut men's basketball team win its fifth NCAA tournament championship, talked about his visit earlier this week on WPLR-FM's "Chaz and AJ" show.

"After winning the semifinals, you walk around downtown Houston, which is butt-ugly," the Democrat said. "Not much there."

Lol. Houston as a metro has about twice the population as CT. Dude should just shut the f*** up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad