NBA 2022-23 NBA Regular Season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002

Warriors general manager Bob Myers walked down the bench and made sure he had Green's attention. When the GM began speaking, Green was shaking his head side to side. Within seconds, Green was in agreement, now nodding up and down. He dapped up Myers, zipped up his warmup jacket and walked his way into the Warriors' huddle -- now clapping out of encouragement.

"It was huge," Green said of Myers' message. "He came down, he was like, 'Listen. All right, you proved your point and you may have been right, but if you stay that way, guys are going to follow you. If you turn around right now and get in the huddle, guys will follow that.'

"I got back in the huddle and challenged our guys and boosted the lead even more. Y'all don't always get to see Bob's work, other than putting the team together. But he's so important to everything that we do. I can't imagine -- and I know, I watch this league. GMs don't keep a pulse on the team like Bob keeps a pulse of this team. Maybe two other GMs in the league right there would come down to the bench and say something. And that's also someone who I have the utmost respect for.

Reactions: Jack Straw

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
IMG_8669.JPG

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
Mavs are literally trying to throw the game and the Bulls suck so bad they don't even see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad