A-Mailloux

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
Ottawa:
C - Matier
A - Beck
A - Tolnai
A - Costantini

I think it will be those four but not 100% sure it will be Matier with the “C”. Sorta thinking maybe Tolnai.

View from section 9

Apr 13, 2016
North Bay

C - Arnsby
A - Winslow
A - Jackson
A - McDonald

In Winslow's absence at the start of the year Petrov wears his A. Hard not to give one to Nelson as well. It's really tough to pick from the sidelines with so many returning players.

AttackSound

Junior Hockey Fan Since Birth
Aug 25, 2016
Owen Sound, Ontario
There are many fine candidates who could wear leadership around the OHL in each organization.

Take OS for example, there are a few names who could wear letters, but ultimately the decision is solely based on the coaching staff to select the leadership group for 2022-23. If I were to take a guess I would say.

C - Bryant
A - Burroughs
A - Goure
A - Seed

But let's be honest, any player who a team thinks that player A or B or C has leadership qualities will likely wear a letter for any OHL team. It really comes down to what each individual team believes is the best players who can fill those roles of leading a team.

Those players listed would be the likely of options IMO but, I could be completely off with one or two of them. It's really up to the coaches of the team(s) to select the best available option to lead their team.

bcspragu

Aug 17, 2012
Saginaw, MI
For Saginaw Id expect

C- Smith
A- Bloom, Codd, Loukus

Bloom and Smith could swap and could see Mancini getting a letter on away games and Loukus on home games or something of the sort.

Lennox cant be a captain as a goalie but hes definitely a leader in the room as well

Reactions: LDN

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
In Windsor it’s all dependant on who’s returning.

C - Wyatt Johnston
A - Matt Maggio
A - Michael Renwick
A - Ryan Abraham?

HUSH10

Sep 16, 2019
For Oshawa I genuinely don't know who wears the "C" but the 4 "As" I think are..

Leyton Moore
Brett Harrision
Calumn Ritchie
Ryan Gagnier

May give Harrison the C for a year then give it to Ritchie or give it to Ritchie right away.

Could be wrong.

OHLColtsPuck

Aug 31, 2022
Barrie will be

Clarke (assuming he is back)
Cardwell
McDonnell
Lemieux or Vierling

Punnett will take on more of an unsung leader role, he was a warrior in the playoffs last year

I also think the guys love Cholach and expect him to he a huge part of the D-core

I can't remember if Frasca wore an A last year, he was injured much of the 2nd half.

Reactions: dirty12

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
My guess for Sudbury:

C - Jacob Holmes
A - Ethan Larmand
A - David Goyette
A - Kocha Delic

HM - Nolan Collins
Probably good guesses, but might not want two assistants on one line. Maybe; Goyette as C, and an A for DeGrazia, Larmand, & Holmes.

leafs4life94

Jan 15, 2014
Last year Fronts had home/away A's so I'll assume they're doing that again -

C - Murray
A - Hache
A - Callens
A - Roger
A - Ludwinski

HM: Belanger

Arcuri could be given a letter but he really doesn't give off "leader" vibes IMO

Ferda11

Feb 16, 2016
Sarnia should stay almost the same minus DeGurse.

C - Dillingham
A - Mast
A - Voit
A - Burke or Hill, depending on which one gets dealt
A - Ritchie, my additional guess

ohloutsider

Jan 13, 2016
Rock & Hardplace
In Windsor it’s all dependant on who’s returning.

C - Wyatt Johnston
A - Matt Maggio
A - Michael Renwick
A - Ryan Abraham?
I'm sure returning is a factor but not going to be surprised at some point Renwick wears the C. Also think Soblev might have an A this year. Not so sure Abraham will but sometimes letters help the players develop so who knows.

FirebirdsFan21

Nov 25, 2017
For Flint -
Othmann - C (provided he is back)
Piercey - A
Kressler - A
Giroux - A

If Othmann isn't back, ie making the Rangers, then things could be much different.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad