2022/2023 SimGod Regular Season Thread

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
GAME UP!

NOTE: Tomorrow I will sim the other Sharks/Preds game that happened in Europe and the two rest days between. Game Day 5 will be simmed on Tuesday evening (Pacific Time).

*note: I'll post a game up notification in the Slack group #general after every sim

*Sim Note: The waiver order in the waiver page is no longer correct. We are still operating in reverse order of standings from last season. Waivers will be processed tomorrow for those on waivers.

NOTE: Rosters for pro are now set at 23 and will remain there. That means teams will have to get below this and you may be waiving more players. This is the normal setting for the sim and was increased to stop the constant error messages during pre-season.

NOTE: I'm traveling this week and I will be generally unavailable on Wednesday and Thursday (simming should happen as normal). And hello again Vancouver.

Good luck to all this season

Last edited:
Reactions: albertascout

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Please check your rosters GM’s. You will need a minimum number of players, goalies, defenseman etc. Suspensions and injuries are a reality and I can’t sim if there isn’t replacements. Additionally, the teams close to the cap are going to have to manager their rosters on an almost daily basis, especially when players return from injury.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
SIM UPDATE: I am migrating computers from my old 2016 mac laptop running Windows 10 via VMWare Fusion to my brand new Macbook Pro M1 chip.

Of course, VMWare can’t run intel software on the ARM architecture so I had to upgrade to Windows 11 and Parallels 18. Seemed to all work fine, so I de-registered the sim on the old mac and re-registered on the new mac and tonight was going to be the first sim there.

Aaaaaand, as soon as I sim I get errors galore and the sim won’t save. Can’t go back to the old machine because you can only move registration once a month.

Too tired to try and figure it out, will try again tomorrow.

• Wow
Reactions: Ohio Jones

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Updated Sim Schedule

UPCOMING DOUBLE HEADERS:

Mon: GD 113
Tues: GD 114
Thurs: GD 115 & 116
Sat: GD 117 & 118
Sat: ALL STAR GAME