Speculation: 2022-2023 First Goal Prediction Thread Part 1

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
IT IS YET ANOTHER SEASON

This certainly promises to be one of the Ducks' seasons of all time. We definitely have some of the players in the NHL, and with our roster we will almost definitely be playing in some games.

—————————————————————————————————————————-
WELCOME TO THE FIRST GOAL PREDICTION THREAD

RULES:

Submit the name of the Ducks player you think will score the first Ducks goal in the game.

Please provide a clear identification of the player you are predicting.

If you guess correct, I'll like and quote your comment to make sure I got it - feel to shoot me a PM if your guess got missed. I'll post to let you know if you guessed correctly alongside an updated scoreboard.

The Ryan Rule: You need to provide some other Ryan identification (Ryan K. Ryan 15 etc. is sufficient.) This goes for any future situations where we have more than one player w/ the same or very similar names.

The Late Submission Rule: Your entry must be submitted before puck drop. No ninja-ing late guesses.

The Multiple Guesses Rule: In the event that you make multiple guesses for one game (mistakes happen), I will always take your last guess.

The No-Pessimism Rule: Also, you can't guess "no one" because that sort of attitude will not be tolerated! If the Ducks are completely shut out (including the shootout), there will be no winners for that game.

The 0-0 Shootout Rule: In the event that the Ducks go into a shootout with a score of 0-0, the first Ducks shooter to score in the shootout will be the first scorer for the game. If none of the Ducks shooters score, there will be no winners for that game.

The Early Prediction Rule: Early predictions will be accepted for games later in the week as long as they include the opponent or date. You can change your vote with a new post or edit until then.
—————————————————————————————————————————-

Last edited:

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
@Ducks DVM

BrownKnobbyHumpbackwhale-size_restricted.gif

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I WAS going to say Terry, but I feel the pressure from @Arthuros not to disappoint now, so…one last time!

The wonderful thing about Shattenkirk’s
Is Shattenkirk’s are wonderful things.
Their tops are made of rubbers
The bottoms are made of springs.
They're
Bouncy,
Flouncy,
Trouncy,
Pouncy,
Fun, fun, fun, fun, FUN!!!

Is I'm the only one who will ever vote for him.

DuckTech

In vino veritas
Jul 7, 2011
Rural Orange County
I WAS going to say Terry, but I feel the pressure from @Arthuros not to disappoint now, so…one last time!

Is Shattenkirk’s are wonderful things.
Their tops are made of rubbers
The bottoms are made of springs.
They're
Bouncy,
Flouncy,
Trouncy,
Pouncy,
Fun, fun, fun, fun, FUN!!!

Is I'm the only one who will ever vote for him.
Shattenkirk vs Kraken

Now you're not the only one.

GreatBear

Feb 18, 2009
Newport Beach
Zegras v. Kraken. Indeed, Zegras for all 82 games. If I am consistent I am bound to be right a few times. "..consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds". Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Now, under the early voting rule does this count for the week? And what is a week? The next seven days starting on Wednesday and ending on Tuesday? Or is it Sunday to Sunday or something else? If it is seven days it should count for Seattle, the Islanders, the Rangers and the Devils. If it the Sunday to Sunday calendar week I guess it is just the Kraken and the Devils.

Reactions: Ducks DVM

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
Zegras v. Kraken. Indeed, Zegras for all 82 games. If I am consistent I am bound to be right a few times. "..consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds". Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Now, under the early voting rule does this count for the week? And what is a week? The next seven days starting on Wednesday and ending on Tuesday? Or is it Sunday to Sunday or something else? If it is seven days it should count for Seattle, the Islanders, the Rangers and the Devils. If it the Sunday to Sunday calendar week I guess it is just the Kraken and the Devils.
Can't say many people have poked on the early guess rule, but it'll be from Sunday to Sunday. :laugh:

DuckDuckGetz

Nov 20, 2017
Beaulieu vs. Kraken, because Eakins is probably going to play him on the PP1 or something.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad