U20: 2021 World Junior Summer Showcase

Ajax84

May 23, 2016
USA Blue-vs-Finland is an absolute gong show. 6-6 w/ 5 minutes to go in the 3rd. 26 penalty minutes total.

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
I´m calling it, Finland will win the next WJC-20´s. With Pennanen and this potential roster ( if we are free from injuries that is) the only goal should be gold. Any other medal is nothing more than decent and a must.

Let's see if Blomqvist or someone else will be the real deal. But Aatu Räty, Hirvonen, Niemelä, Lambert, Viro, Heimosalmi, Puutio, Koivunen, Tuomaala, Kapanen, Kemell, Simontaival etc.

The depth and the elite talent in Aatu Räty, Niemelä, Lambert and perhaps Kemell should do the trick.
I also have a feeling Hirvonen can and will succeed handling a bigger role as a leader this year without being the most spectacular out there.

Last edited:

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
I´m calling it, Finland will win the next WJC-20´s. With Pennanen and this potential roster ( if we are free from injuries that is) the only goal should be gold. Any other medal is nothing more than decent and a must.

Let's see if Blomqvist or someone else will be the real deal. But Aatu Räty, Hirvonen, Niemelä, Lambert, Viro, Heimosalmi, Puutio, Koivunen, Tuomaala, Kapanen, Kemell, Simontaival etc.

The depth and the elite talent in Aatu Räty, Niemelä, Lambert and perhaps Kemell should do the trick.
I also have a feeling Hirvonen can and will succeed handling a bigger role as a leader this year without being the most spectacular out there.

Well, Canada and Russia will have even more elite talents, and USA is going to have a good team as well.

Gold Standard

Sep 7, 2018
I'm going with it's another Canada v USA GMG. and Sweden and Finland for the Bronze. Let's just hope it's a normal hockey season. :)

JJTT

Jan 18, 2013
Oulu
Finland looks very tired. 2-1 USA after the 1st period. 4th game in 5 days with travel is not ideal.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
This is the best I've seen Lysell in a very long time. Just zero puck luck. Olausson dominant as well.

Looked like a completely different team today. Summer hockey in a nutshell.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hockeyfrilla

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad