McNabb - Petro
Martini - Theo
Hague - Whitecloud
Cogs
+ Ahac - Corcoran(both injured)

Lehner
Brossoit
Thompson

Krebs not showing on the roster, and not a cut. What's up with that?
Edit: same deal with Quinney.

Last edited:

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
There also isn't another game until Tuesday. A couple of those dmen that got sent down could come right back up after a couple days in HSK camp if Mcnabb and Theo still are unable to play.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Great move by Miromanov for his second of the game.

@MGK you've been singing his praises right? He's very much showing out this preseason.

Yes, he's looked pretty good at both ends so far. Miromanov was my darkhorse pick for this camp.

I thought Pachal looked alright last night. Diliberatore and Korczak need a bit of fine tuning in Henderson.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Rondbjerg, Miromanov, Leschyshyn recalled back up to play today's game. No Theo, McNabb, Stone, Patches, Roy, Marchy, Dadonov, and Howden.

Thompson is most likely starting, with Brossoit as backup.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Hopefully Carrier's cut wasn't too bad.

Watching both Patrick and Glass last night, you can see Patrick brings everything they would have wanted from Glass this season. Although I don't think he'll ever be a true 1C (maybe a 70 point guy with the right linemates). Glass has gotten a lot faster - his skating is almost average now - but he almost never creates anything when he's on the ice. Still, I think just like Patrick if he plays with talented linemates he'll put up big points with the Preds. I don't think Vegas will lose this trade, and worst case it's a wash and VGK get a more refined C for this year.

Krebs will most likely be better than either of those 2.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Hopefully Carrier's cut wasn't too bad.

Watching both Patrick and Glass last night, you can see Patrick brings everything they would have wanted from Glass this season. Although I don't think he'll ever be a true 1C (maybe a 70 point guy with the right linemates). Glass has gotten a lot faster - his skating is almost average now - but he almost never creates anything when he's on the ice. Still, I think just like Patrick if he plays with talented linemates he'll put up big points with the Preds. I don't think Vegas will lose this trade, and worst case it's a wash and VGK get a more refined C for this year.

Krebs will most likely be better than either of those 2.

Last night, Krebs finally showed me the game I expected based on his performance before his face got shattered. Of course, it doesn't hurt to be on a line with Karlsson and Smith.

I'm still not on board with Patrick, though.

Kg810

Sep 24, 2015
Krebs looked good, but the goal was a fluke and a couple of his assists weren't anything special.

Need to see more from him if he's going to make the team and stay up.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Krebs looked good, but the goal was a fluke and a couple of his assists weren't anything special.

Need to see more from him if he's going to make the team and stay up.

Redirects are difficult in live games, and hardly flukes.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Is this satire? I'm pretty sure they could forfeit 20 games to start and still get in. That's how bad the Pacific is. And the fact Vegas along with Colorado are still far and away the class of the conference.
And making judgments based on how roster players play in pre-season is, uuuuuuuuuh, a choice.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
What have the powerplay units been shaping out to look like?
I'm fairly sure they'll run, to start:

Patches - Patrick - Dadonov - Stone - Theodore

Misfits - Stephenson - Petro

With Tuch pushing out Stephenson if every other player there is on the team when he comes back in. Theo's out with an injury rn, so Petro has taken his spot, and Coghlan Petro's spot.

Reactions: Caroline Says ll

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
And making judgments based on how roster players play in pre-season is, uuuuuuuuuh, a choice.

The skaters will be what they always are, good most of the time. My concern is that Lehner goes Lehner on us and DeBore is too pigheaded to play Brossoit more.

I think the number of times Fleury rescued games has been supremely underappreciated.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
The skaters will be what they always are, good most of the time. My concern is that Lehner goes Lehner on us and DeBore is too pigheaded to play Brossoit more.

I think the number of times Fleury rescued games has been supremely underappreciated.
What is "going Lehner on us"?

And I agree, Fleury rescued a ton of games, fun fact: he only ever came in as a relief goalie for us once(a loss, but Subban got the L as he had already let in the 2 goals needed for the loss). Shame he couldn't bring that magic into the last playoffs.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville

Look at the bright side: they went from a 7m Vezina winning goalie with a 10 team no trade list to a 5m almost Vezina winning goalie with an 8 team trade list.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018

Of course you do.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad