2021 SPHL Expansion Draft

Atlantian

Dec 13, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Not sure how it hasn’t been talked about yet. Multiple people are reporting that a mystery second team made picks at the SPHL Expansion Draft along with the Vermilion County Bobcats. With it now being June, the later it gets, the more likely I feel we’d have another rumble bees situation.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Not sure how it hasn’t been talked about yet. Multiple people are reporting that a mystery second team made picks at the SPHL Expansion Draft along with the Vermilion County Bobcats. With it now being June, the later it gets, the more likely I feel we’d have another rumble bees situation.

yea it's been rumored because there's no real call for the SPHL with all the various leagues we cover here

Last edited:

BD16

Sep 22, 2021
I have found my way to this site from the SPHL Forum. I didn't post there but started reading it to follow a friend's son who played in the league for a while. Thought I would check in now and again as I recognize a few names on the various SPHL team rosters. One thing I've noticed is that it's hard to follow minor leagues as forums/message boards are few and far between. Look forward to finding out more about the league.

CrazyEddie20

Hey RuZZia - Cut Your Losses and Go Home.
Jun 26, 2007
Back of a cop car

Another nugget of Rando's "reporting" doesn't seem to hold up - SURPRISE!

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
I have found my way to this site from the SPHL Forum. I didn't post there but started reading it to follow a friend's son who played in the league for a while. Thought I would check in now and again as I recognize a few names on the various SPHL team rosters. One thing I've noticed is that it's hard to follow minor leagues as forums/message boards are few and far between. Look forward to finding out more about the league.
In all honesty, you're unlikely to learn much about the SPHL from this sub-forum. You'd do better to check in occasionally on the League's website & Twitter page, especially if your interest lies in the individual players and their teams. This approach applies to the other North American minor pro leagues as well; there's just not much "news you can use" at this point in the life cycle of lower level hockey message boards. Even better to attend games (if they are within your reach & time & budget) to truly learn what goes on at ice level. Good luck.

ETA: There are occasional SPHL news items & feature stories on the Field Pass Hockey website, and I hope their content increases as the season starts.

Reactions: Atlantian

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
In all honesty, you're unlikely to learn much about the SPHL from this sub-forum. You'd do better to check in occasionally on the League's website & Twitter page, especially if your interest lies in the individual players and their teams. This approach applies to the other North American minor pro leagues as well; there's just not much "news you can use" at this point in the life cycle of lower level hockey message boards. Even better to attend games (if they are within your reach & time & budget) to truly learn what goes on at ice level. Good luck.

ETA: There are occasional SPHL news items & feature stories on the Field Pass Hockey website, and I hope their content increases as the season starts.
there are other fan page sites dedicated to the SPHL BUT YEAH, that's generally the way to go.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad