Patriots/NFL 2021 Season Part V :10-7 - PLAYOFFS @ Buffalo 1/15 8:15 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
T&R are playing clips of Jim Irsay from the last Hard Knocks episode where the Colts lose to Jacksonville, and I'm dying.

RUSH HAD AN ALBUM TITLED GRACE UNDER PRESSURE

Reactions: EvilDead

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
So that clip going around of DJ Williams and other ex-Broncos talking about Josh McDaniels's tenure coaching is apparently factually incorrect.

They talked about how they went 6-0, then got caught filming the 49ers practice and finished the year 2-8 so they were only good because they cheated. Except it turns out that the 6-0 and 2-8 collapse was in 2009 and the practice filming incident was in 2010. So it's kind of debunked.

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
So many players on this Georgia defense would look great as Patriots next year, holy shit

I heard Zolak say he thinks the Georgia D could legit
compete with Jacksonville's offense. Surprised no one jumped all over him about NCAA teams never being able to keep a score close yadda, yadda, yadda.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
I heard Zolak say he thinks the Georgia D could legit
compete with Jacksonville's offense. Surprised no one jumped all over him about NCAA teams never being able to keep a score close yadda, yadda, yadda.

is every member of the Georgia D good enough to play in the NFL right now? Will they ever be?

No and no.

The Jags offense would score on them every possession. I know because----unlike Georgia's D---it's made up entirely of NFL players.

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
is every member of the Georgia D good enough to play in the NFL right now? Will they ever be?

No and no.

The Jags offense would score on them every possession. I know because----unlike Georgia's D---it's made up entirely of NFL players.

Umm, why should I believe you and not Zolak? His words not mine.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
If you want to make the trip to Buffalo to watch Saturday’s wild-card game between the Patriots and Bills, you might not have to spend a lot to get into Highmark Stadium.

As of late Friday morning, ticket prices for Saturday’s game were as low as $37, according to Ticketmaster.
Of course, there are a few tradeoffs for getting in at a relatively low price. The cheapest tickets are in row 33 in one of the nosebleed sections. The weather for Saturday’s game certainly isn’t fan-friendly, either. The temperature at kickoff is expected to be at 5 degrees with the wind chill several degrees below zero, making it likely that Saturday’s game will be one of the coldest played in Buffalo’s history.

If you want to sit in a more desirable seat, the cheapest pair of tickets in the bottom bowl cost $63 each on Ticketmaster — and that’s still lower than the get-in price for the other NFL playoff games this weekend.

Ticket prices for Saturday’s game are also substantially lower than the Patriots’ last home playoff game. The cheapest ticket for the wild-card game between the Patriots and Titans in the 2019 season was $160 or $180, depending on which ticket service you used.

For comparison’s sake, the cheapest tickets for Saturday’s Bruins day game at TD Garden against the Predators are nearly double the price of the cheapest tickets for Saturday’s Patriots-Bills game at $70. The cheapest tickets for Saturday night’s Celtics-Bulls game, also at TD Garden, are just a smidgen cheaper at $35 each, as that game will tip-off shortly after the Patriots and Bills kick off.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Buffalo is a fraud city. They act like the Bills Mafia is the more dedicated fanbase in the sport, but it gets slightly cold and everyone goes to sell their tickets for $37.

Reactions: GabeTravels and CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I’d play Trent at LT and Onwenu to RT

I imagine they’re gonna prefer to keep the continuity going and will just plug Herron in at LT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad