Patriots/NFL 2021 Season II: 1-2; Week 4 vs. TB

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharaBadSenyshynGawd

Jun 18, 2017
Brady is not a bad person. For that matter, neither is Bill. Brady is definitely "weird" and Guerrero is shady but I can't call Brady a bad person.

Also coming in for a preemptive strike. Anyone who boos Brady at this upcoming game is a complete crybaby moron who should have their tickets taken away.

absolutely.

I couldn’t imagine being a middle aged man and being so wildly bitter about 2 people not wanting to play for your franchise after prolonged success.

Reactions: Number6

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Maybe Brady will go full Kucherov after next sunday. Nothing being said is that big of a deal, I just think Pats nation is slighted easily. I think it will be a fun game to watch and can't wait

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Ah yes, the piece of shit who Brady can't stop vouching for.

Tom Brady: bad person? MAYBE.

There's a little bit more than a touch of truth to that. AB is a legit bad person. Alex Guerrero is a snake oil salesman. Brady surely has to be aware of the truth that his $20 coconut water doesn't really prevent concussions, so Brady is likely complicit. And if you're willing to lie to people to make a buck, what else are you willing to do? Still a great player, but as a person? Jury is out.

jim-carrey-dumb-and-dumber.gif

Can't you just let me continue to think he's an easily influenced moron who only sees the good in people? It's so much easier that way.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Everyone's so concerned about bitching about Brady and Gronk again that it's almost like everyone is ignoring the Saints this week.

Can't remember a more overlooked early regular season game. If we get week 1 Jameis it could be a long day, but if we get week 2 Jameis it'll be a piece of cake. Not sure what to expect.
Welcome to New England. You can blame the oversight on the media.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Hopefully Jameis gives a dorky pregame speech that leaves his teammates confused for the entire first quarter

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I can't believe Josh Gordon is still a thing. There is a 1% chance he doesn't f up again. And he's not young anymore. He's gonna be nowhere near what he once was.

Reactions: LSCII

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I loved Josh Gordon but the guy has used up every last chance he's had. Don't give a roster spot to someone like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad