Post-Game Talk: 2021 NHL Stanley Cup Finals: Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Montréal Canadiens

My Magic 8 Ball says…

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
So.
Just got into Tampa late last night. Habs scored literally as we were getting off the plane.

Went to Amalie just now, checked out some stuff.

Saw Andreychuks statue. We were checking that out, and we hear, “good looking guy!” Behind us. And Dave Andreychuk walks right by us. I said “holy shit, how are you?” He laughed, said “good, you?” But kept walking. Seemed in a hurry. But that was pretty damn cool haha.
That's what you thought. He probably waits til people are looking at it and goes back and forth like he has business to attend to.

Cause we all know he's not working on how to be less stiff during intermission.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
The provinces are lead by premiers. The Premier of Manitoba, etc.
I was making a Tortorella joke
When we were flying out to Calgary for Game 6 (of the Cup final), he's talking to me in the plane and he's saying, 'I'm going to put the pressure on (the Flames). I'm going to paint the picture. Hockey Night in Canada and their families are in,' and he did it. I can still hear him when he has the team assembled in the locker room and he's telling them the pressure is all on Calgary. And the prime minister was in at the time visiting the Flames and he has all the Canadian-born players sitting in front of him. And (Tortorella) goes, 'Look at the pressure on them. The mayor of Canada is over there,' and there's Vinny and Marty over there trying not to laugh. 'The mayor of Canada.'

TheFurryPickle

Mar 9, 2019
See you there man.

I am so pumped you didnt waste all those shekels for plane tickets and then accommodation, game tickets and most importantly beer money (which should be most of the budget) Was worrying me all week if we 4-0

Dont like we lost but It made me smile that you can experience this game 5 and possibly a win.

Id fly over but, I dont think I could have anyway with the bs flu going around.

Reactions: Coopers Gum

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Mostly cover tunes, but there's a reason he has 161K subscribers.

upload_2021-7-8_9-31-54.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad