NFL GDT: 2021 NFC Wild Card Round: (4) Washington Football Team vs (5) Tampa Bay Buccaneers - TB wins 31-23

WFT vs TB

• Total voters

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
Ouch. Tampa and prime time night game... We suck at those badly.

I hope Carlton Davis is good to go.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Bucs by 20.

I'd give Washington a shot if Smith was healthy. But after what I saw tonight I'm not convinced he's suddenly 100 percent for saturday.

Washington's defense locks down Tampa initially and then eventually runs out of gas, letting Brady torch them all game long.

Reactions: Tryamw

JeremyTB

Mar 16, 2007
The WFT only has a chance if they can keep the Bucs to under 20 points and I don't see that happening. They would have to win by something like 17-14.

Sep 19, 2008
Washington did well to win a division in its first year but the offense is just not at a modern stage yet. TB.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Happy for Rivera and Alex Smith to get a playoff game but I don't give them much hope here.

Only chance is if their defense takes over.

Bucs by at least 14.

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
Only chance Washington has is if they get to Brady, I’d be ecstatic if I was on the Bucs D watching Alex Smith. 33-14 Tampa

DougieSmash

Jan 2, 2009
The biggest concern is that Devin White will miss this. Shaq will be back, so is Carlton Davis. Obviously, Vea is tremendous force but he is out for the season. Mike Evans is day-to-day, no damage to the knee.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
I feel like the Bucs are prime to be picked off. Washington has the 2nd best defense in the league and have a d line that can get pressure rushing 4 which is a recipe to give Brady fits against a mediocre o line. Add in Mike Evans beat up with a hurt knee and maybe not playing. And Bucs being a bit overrated (they only beat one team over .500 this season) and I can definitely see the Bucs going down.

Also I can 100% see the Bucs doing somethinh stupid like taking a bad penalty and costing them the game because they are coached poorly

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
As a WFT fan i have to go with my team. They can win it if Sweat/Young get to Brady early and often
Honestly thats thier only hope and it can be done. Normally you could pray for bad weather but brady is probably the best mucker I've ever seen.

DougieSmash

Jan 2, 2009
I feel like the Bucs are prime to be picked off. Washington has the 2nd best defense in the league and have a d line that can get pressure rushing 4 which is a recipe to give Brady fits against a mediocre o line. Add in Mike Evans beat up with a hurt knee and maybe not playing. And Bucs being a bit overrated (they only beat one team over .500 this season) and I can definitely see the Bucs going down.

Also I can 100% see the Bucs doing somethinh stupid like taking a bad penalty and costing them the game because they are coached poorly
You understand that Bucs have one of the best O line in the game? While Washington has one of the very worst...

Howe Elbows 9

Sep 16, 2007
Sweden
According to the information I've found, Smith and Brady have met twice during the regular season and once in the playoffs (during Smith's tenure with Kansas City). The Chiefs won both regular season meetings, while the Patriots won in the playoffs (27-20, January 16, 2016).

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
You understand that Bucs have one of the best O line in the game? While Washington has one of the very worst...
Im not buying the Bucs offensive line. They had one of worst last season and this year they bring in the GOAT. There is no one who is more elusive, who moves better in the pocket, and who can feel the rush and get rid of the ball better than Brady. I also realize in the last few years it is possible to speed him up and he has started to feel pressure at times when it's not there. Washington has the recipe to stop him too. Rush 4 and get pressure and play good coverage

Ad

Upcoming events

• Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $9,251.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Torino vs Bologna
    Torino vs Bologna
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,430.00