NFL GDT: 2021 NFC Wild Card Round: (3) Seattle Seahawks vs (6) Los Angeles Rams - LAR wins 30-20

SEA vs LAR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
For all of the grumbles about Goff, the Rams will miss him a lot.
Given who they had no brainer. The guy behind Goff has never thrown an nfl pass. Seattle has Geno Smith. He’s got a good amount of starting experience.

really wonder about some of these teams and their backups.

Tachycineta

May 2, 2006
Gaithersburg, MD
I predict with 100% confidence that a team from a state where the popular/electoral college votes went for Biden will win this game, and this is the only match-up in WCW that I can guarantee that.

The Hawks can be good, but I'm not confident in them enough to not give the Rams some serious consideration.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Gonna be a close game, likely low scoring game, but I'll go Seattle. Rams defense is no joke and could see them winning this.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
if goff plays, rams by 3. if not, hawks by 7
What kind of zip is Goff going to have after thumb surgery? Game in Seattle so rain is a definitely possibility so grip is going to be even more important than in LA.

comes down to the trenches. Who wins it?

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
What kind of zip is Goff going to have after thumb surgery? Game in Seattle so rain is a definitely possibility so grip is going to be even more important than in LA.

comes down to the trenches. Who wins it?
rams defense is best in the league. they wouldn't even need goff to play a great game

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017

QBs this year that they have faced:
Ryan, Newton, Dak, Fitzpatrick, Cousins, Allen, Goff x2, Garropolo, Murray x2, Wentz, Darnold, Haskins, McCoy, Beathard.

Ryan's stats were all from behind, so I don't put much stock in that.
Newton, Dak, Fitzpatrick, Allen, and Goff in LA, and Murray in AZ put up good numbers vs Seattle.
Cousins, I know that Minny ran the ball on them that game. Not sure how much of a big game he had.

Held on a stance to keep the opposition from scoring late and a 1st down late in those early games. But, clearly their toughest QB challenges were at the beginning of the season.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad