NFL GDT: 2021 NFC Wild Card Game (2) Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs (7) Philadelphia Eagles - TB wins 31-15

TB vs PHI

• Total voters

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Will this be a mercy rule type of game? It's 31-0, it looks like it's pouring and everyone is miserable, and the Eagles are going nowhere. It almost might be to their benefit to end the game before the 4th quarter.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
You just know they'll let him go out trying to sling it too.

Big Ben himself said they're going to out there and have fun with it.

Unfortunately for most of his teammates and most of the viewing audience, Big Ben's idea of fun and the actual definition of fun probably won't quite line up. :laugh:

Apr 9, 2009
USA
The fact that either of the teams from Pennsylvania are in the playoffs is an insult to football fans everywhere.

And despite what my avatar leads you to believe, I hope both teams from Pennsylvania get absolutely donkey f***ed. I don’t even know what that means.

Sep 19, 2008
The fact that either of the teams from Pennsylvania are in the playoffs is an insult to football fans everywhere.

And despite what my avatar leads you to believe, I hope both teams from Pennsylvania get absolutely donkey f***ed. I don’t even know what that means.
Expanded playoffs are dumb.

Steelers will further prove this point later tonight.

That said the NFL chose to chase the money.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad