HF Habs: 2021 Montreal Canadiens Training Camp Part 2 - Almost there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chr1s97

Jul 25, 2018
Montreal

So basically, the 4th line in trainning camp is the first line of the AHL team(white team) & the 5th line in trainning camp is now the 4th line of the NHL team(red team).... does it mean something ? Does it mean that frolik poehling perry showed more positive stuff these last days then lehk byron evans ?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Calling it now, Laurent Dauphin hat trick.

That would mean he’s staying in the lineup over Byron.

Cause everyone knows that whoever scores the most goals in the team’s first intra-squad scrimmage gets first dibs. :sarcasm:

Reactions: Doc McKenna

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Back working so keep me updated guys. Hoping the rookies look good even if they don't score. Good luck carey

Reactions: Runner77

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
Oh good. Habs 1st team is going to lose to an ECHL team in a scrimmage.

You can't overreact about this game, as very often this kind of things happen in the preseason even in exhibition games. But I'm not a fan of how the training camp is being lead so far. I mean... guys passing the puck without any opposition on the PP, and just two scrimmages before doing the real thing? Including one where you put all of your NHL players on one single team?

Not a fan. Other teams have more scrimmages scheduled and are, you know, practicing with opposing players on the ice?

Reactions: habsfan891

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
You can't overreact about this game, as very often this kind of things happen in the preseason even in exhibition games. But I'm not a fan of how the training camp is being lead so far. I mean... guys passing the puck without any opposition on the PP, and just two scrimmages before doing the real thing? Including one where you put all of your NHL players on one single team?

Not a fan. Other teams have more scrimmages scheduled and are, you know, practicing with opposing players on the ice?

I was just kidding anyways.

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
I was just kidding anyways.

Fair enough. And this kind of phenomena (underdogs winning against the big team) happens all the time in the preseason. I'm just saying that I'm not a fan of how Julien is leading it. He's putting the emphasis on "getting the guys on the ice well rested" when the guys couldn't skate together at all like they usually do a few weeks before the season. This is really not a clever idea IMHO.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Fair enough. And this kind of phenomena (underdogs winning against the big team) happens all the time in the preseason. I'm just saying that I'm not a fan of how Julien is leading it. He's putting the emphasis on "getting the guys on the ice well rested" when the guys couldn't skate together at all like they usually do a few weeks before the season. This is really not a clever idea IMHO.

Doesn't change anything.... Toronto are still winning the Stanley Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad