Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alex Turcotte, F

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
It's the offseason! Might as well start those discussions we do every offseason, because what else about the Kings is going on?

Let's form our own opinions as far as the most valuable prospects. Here are the rules I'll be following:

- I won't vote unless it's a tie breaker. So there should never be an "overtime" or tie to keep this going.
- the crieteria for prospects is straightforward: they have to be eligible to win the calder, and the Kings must own the player's rights, whether it's through the draft or an SPC (so AHL-only contracts don't count, but a player like Tkachev counts, since he is Calder-eligible)
- feel free to make a nomination after voting. Again, in the event of a tie, I'll be the tie breaker.

I'll always list the candidates in alphabetical order. By default, I'm setting the timer at 24 hours, as I hope to go through the entire list. The first list is who I'm guessing will be among the most popular, but obviously players will be missed as I'm only starting out with 10.

List of eligible players to be nominated:
Brayden Burke, F
Martin Chromiak, F
Alexander Dergachyev
Braden Doyle, D
Aidan Dudas, F
Sean Durzi, D
Samuel Helenius, F
David Hrenak, G
Jacob Ingham, G
Aatu Jamsen, F
Kirill Kirsanov, D
Alex Laferriere, F
Andre Lee, F
Tyler Madden, F
Juho Markkanen, G
Ben Meehan, D
Jacob Moverare, D
Kim Nousiainen, D
Lukas Parik, G
Markus Phillips, D
Francesco Pinelli, F
Bulat Shafigullin, F
Kasper Simontaival, F
Jordan Spence, D
Austin Strand, D
Johan Sodergran, F
Vladimir Tkachev, F
Matthew Villalta, G

BringTheReign

Jul 3, 2008
San Diego
Add Pinelli

Madden, Pinelli, Kirsanov, Spence, Simontaival, and Chromiak not even making the first poll shows how bonkers our prospect pool is. However, I don’t think Clague should’ve been on the first poll. Hopefully he proves me wrong.

Also I think we can just move on to #2…:D

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Add Pinelli

Madden, Pinelli, Kirsanov, Spence, Simontaival, and Chromiak not even making the first poll shows how bonkers our prospect pool is. However, I don’t think Clague should’ve been on the first poll. Hopefully he proves me wrong.

Also I think we can just move on to #2…:D

Yeah, I may close early. Was going to skip 1 altogether, but wanted to give people a chance to nominate the next :)

Reactions: BringTheReign

cyclones22

Apr 4, 2003
Eastvale
Unless we have the worst development staff in the NHL (possible :laugh:) , by sheer numbers there are bound to be some home runs in this pipeline unless everyone is wrong about the quality of these prospects. What a freaking list.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
I'll cut this off at noonish instead of waiting the full 24 hours with this runaway poll. People can still nominate between now and then.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Ketbwiz.png

55 votes so appropriate

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
You know what would be fun? Have two guys here become “captains” and draft two squads out of this massive pool. After the squads are split, see what each squad’s ranking is in the NHL as if each squad was one team’s farm system.

If someone wants to do that, I'd love to see how it plays out. I'd still probably conduct these polls for the offseason if you don't mind.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad