Prospect Info: 2021 Leafs Board Prospect Rankings #5

Prospect Ranking #5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

diehardleafsfan9878

Mar 9, 2015
I'd be a little surprised. He's not the guy that should go yet, but he'll go around or before 10 as long as people have been paying attention to the player and not the points.
That's the point Morgs, most only pay attention to the points, but even just looking at the player, he is one of the most responsible defensive players to even be in the Leafs system. And his seemingly low stats the past couple years really make no sense when looking at his ability to push possession in his teams favour.

Morgs

#16 #34 #44 #88 #91
Jul 12, 2015
London, ON
That's the point Morgs, most only pay attention to the points, but even just looking at the player, he is one of the most responsible defensive players to even be in the Leafs system. And his seemingly low stats the past couple years really make no sense when looking at his ability to push possession in his teams favour.

Oh yeah, I'm a big fan and I talked about him in the Marlies thread all season. His underlying stats over the season was remarkable for a guy his age playing #1 minutes on an absolute garbage team. The points were also not even due to the fact he didn't push play- his team simply couldn't score no matter the chances they had with him on the ice.

5.9 NHLe
+7.5 rel.CF%
21:51 ATOI
48.8 OZS%
7.2 oiSH%

Not to mention the points showed up as soon as he changed to the Marlies. I'm expecting a big season with him FINALLY away from that joke of a team Jukurit. Too bad it might cut into his minutes and he might not be a #1 anymore.

Reactions: stickty111

diehardleafsfan9878

Mar 9, 2015
Oh yeah, I'm a big fan and I talked about him in the Marlies thread all season. His underlying stats over the season was remarkable for a guy his age playing #1 minutes on an absolute garbage team. The points were also not even due to the fact he didn't push play- his team simply couldn't score no matter the chances they had with him on the ice.

5.9 NHLe
+7.5 rel.CF%
21:51 ATOI
48.8 OZS%
7.2 oiSH%

Not to mention the points showed up as soon as he changed to the Marlies. I'm expecting a big season with him FINALLY away from that joke of a team Jukurit. Too bad it might cut into his minutes and he might not be a #1 anymore.
Do you have his power play ice time in Finland by chance? Wouldn't imagine it would be more than 30 seconds per game.

Morgs

#16 #34 #44 #88 #91
Jul 12, 2015
London, ON
Do you have his power play ice time in Finland by chance? Wouldn't imagine it would be more than 30 seconds per game.

I don't have it and I'm not on my laptop anymore. I know Axel Rindell took 1PP minutes on that team all year. I think he had 2PP, but like I said: His team was really bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad