• W - Nick Abruzzese

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Morgs

#16 #34 #44 #88 #91
Jul 12, 2015
London, ON
2 votes Kral, 2 votes SDA, one vote for nobody. If it ends up being a tie, tie goes to Morgs. Not like these guys being added are going to be voted in immediately. I'd be surprised if either make the top-10.

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017
Sandin
Robertson
Lil
Amirov

All 4 very close in my opinion and really just personal preference. Would have no issue even if someone had my list completely reversed. That's how close they are, again, IMO.

Reactions: Magic Man

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
I'm going with Nick Abruzzese our own version of Cole Caufield.

Height 5'9" - Weight -161 lbs

2019-2020

NCAA (All-USCHO) Third Team
NCAA (East) Second All-American Team
NCAA (ECAC) All-Rookie Team
NCAA (ECAC) First All-Star Team
NCAA (ECAC) Most Points (31)
NCAA (ECAC) Rookie of the Year
NCAA (New England) D1 All-Stars
NCAA All-Ivy League First Team
NCAA Ivy-League Rookie of the Year

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
How is Amirov gunna end up 4th lol...

Top 3 will all be players that play in NA. Really feels like the majority here have not paid attention to Amirov at all.

Really don't understand the Liljegren hype. He probably maxes out as a number 3/4 dude. Hes comin into his D+5 and still might not even make the roster...

Reactions: Oscar Peterson

Twine Tickler

Apr 5, 2010
Vancouver
Its Lilly for me. I think this kid is just as dynamic as Rasmus to be honest. He is such a smart player, and has such a strong economy of motion. Just looks effortless for Timmy. At least at the AHL level.

the thing to worry about Timmy, as backed by comments from Sheldon Keefe, is that Timmy takes time to adjust to new surroundings. I really hope they give him the vote of confidence at camp and tell him he has a real shot at being a regular this year. He'll still have to earn it, but he needs to feel comfortable to get the best version of Timmy. Give him the camp to find his wings at the NHL level, so that he goes into the season ready mentally. We have given Dermott every opportunity to learn on the job, its time we give that same luxury to Timmy.

For the Timmy nay-sayers, I promise you he will shock you. He is closer to Sandin in terms of talent than most think, and he makes far less mistakes. The sky really is the limit for Timmy IMO

CupcakeSprinkles

Apr 11, 2021

Top 3 will all be players that play in NA. Really feels like the majority here have not paid attention to Amirov at all.

Really don't understand the Liljegren hype. He probably maxes out as a number 3/4 dude. Hes comin into his D+5 and still might not even make the roster...

If our second best prospect ends up being a #3 D I am totally fine with that. He is shaping up to be one of our most complete D prospects and right handed. There's nothing wrong with letting players bake in the minors. This year will be a key year for the fan base to evaluation him.

I think people miss the Liljegren came over as a 18-19 year old in the AHL we utilized 2 years to slide his ELC plus we burned 2 years of his ELC making this the final year. He will have 5 years of development on a 3 year ELC.

I voted Robertson.. Liljegren will be my next pick then Amirov who needs to show more consistency

Reactions: stickty111

Morgs

#16 #34 #44 #88 #91
Jul 12, 2015
London, ON
I'm going with Nick Abruzzese our own version of Cole Caufield.

Height 5'9" - Weight -161 lbs

2019-2020

NCAA (All-USCHO) Third Team
NCAA (East) Second All-American Team
NCAA (ECAC) All-Rookie Team
NCAA (ECAC) First All-Star Team
NCAA (ECAC) Most Points (31)
NCAA (ECAC) Rookie of the Year
NCAA (New England) D1 All-Stars
NCAA All-Ivy League First Team
NCAA Ivy-League Rookie of the Year

You do realize he's 2 years older than Caufield and even though he was a freshman, he was a D+3 at the time?

Apex Predator

Jun 21, 2019

For me I get how good he has been in the AHL but he’s number 4 behind the big 3 on our list. If he doesn’t show anything this year I think we might have to accept the fact he’s a bottom pairing guy and not the top prospect we hope he can be.

Joey Hoser

Jan 8, 2008
Guelph
I went Robertson, but could go either way with him or Liljegren.

Robertson the higher ceiling as a goal scorer, but if Liljegren can be even a modest upgrade on Holl, then that makes our top 4 better, and our bottom pair MUCH better, which is kind of a big deal for the team in general.

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site

Didn't Amirov start last season near ppg and then after the draft really had a major dip in production? Also, his WJC performance wasn't impressive, like not at all. I like his speed, skill, and shot ... but he's gotta produce before I put him ahead of the other 3 guys

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad