Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
upload_2020-12-23_14-52-16.png

I tried to paste the dates and all hell broke loose, so we get an image

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
It only took a pandemic to come up with a common sense scheduling format.

Everyone loves late season home and homes with teams competing for playoff spots or seeding, so they should love the series format as well. I hope this type of scheduling is permanent vs. division and conference opponents. Seems ridiculous the Kings fly into places like Winnipeg, Chicago and and the Twin Cities twice a year.

Sleeping Dog

Fan Since ‘68
Sep 21, 2013
LBC
It only took a pandemic to come up with a common sense scheduling format.

Everyone loves late season home and homes with teams competing for playoff spots or seeding, so they should love the series format as well. I hope this type of scheduling is permanent vs. division and conference opponents. Seems ridiculous the Kings fly into places like Winnipeg, Chicago and and the Twin Cities twice a year.
Agree about the reduction in travel especially for the western conference teams. The difference between the miles logged by eastern vs western teams is incredible. Anything to get that reduced has got to be welcomed by the teams and the players.

Peter James Bond III

CHROMIAK COMETH
Jul 8, 2020
This schedule works well for me...since moving to Denver in 2006, I have only been able to see the Kings here, 1 or 2 games.
I now get to see them 4 times?? Provided I can get tickets. I also just moved North of Denver, to Loveland...10 miles
South of Fort Collins. I am 3 miles from the Budweiser Center, where the AVs AHL team plays, so will see all the
Reign games here! Looking forward to seeing Madden, Thomas, Fagemo, Turcotte, Dudas, Hults

Basilisk

Aug 5, 2012
This schedule works well for me...since moving to Denver in 2006, I have only been able to see the Kings here, 1 or 2 games.
I now get to see them 4 times?? Provided I can get tickets. I also just moved North of Denver, to Loveland...10 miles
South of Fort Collins. I am 3 miles from the Budweiser Center, where the AVs AHL team plays, so will see all the
Reign games here! Looking forward to seeing Madden, Thomas, Fagemo, Turcotte, Dudas, Hults

You think Dudas will make the team? 'Cuz I was under the impression there were about 9 forward prospects ahead of him......

Peter James Bond II

Mar 5, 2015
You think Dudas will make the team? 'Cuz I was under the impression there were about 9 forward prospects ahead of him......

Who knows...it is possible either Fagemo or Turcotte make the Kings (especially with expanded roster) so that would open a spot on the Reign. I expect Dudas to make the Reign.

Reactions: Basilisk

Basilisk

Aug 5, 2012
Where, exactly, are we supposed to be playing on Thursday? I.e., is it a situation where Lord Gavin makes a call and says, "guess what? You're NOT playing on Thursday!"

.......that is what I would like to know about it......

TwzKing

Sponsor
Nov 19, 2004
Where, exactly, are we supposed to be playing on Thursday? I.e., is it a situation where Lord Gavin makes a call and says, "guess what? You're NOT playing on Thursday!"

.......that is what I would like to know about it......

Such a cringe statement. You don't think that they got full clearance from the state and county?

Docgonzo

Triple Crown Line
Jan 9, 2010
Chino, Ca
Anybody got ideas how to stream in the Orange County area? Only provider that I’ve found that offers Fox Sports West is AT&T now and it’s expensive. Dang NHL app blacking out local telecasts.

DoktorJeep

Expediency x Sentimentality = Mediocrity
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Dang that’s what I was afraid of, it’s expensive.

I signed up for ATT TV last night. Came out to $65/ mo and a $20 activation fee. 24 month contract with early cancellation penalty of $15/mo remaining.

I told my wife her credit card is going to go on the Hulu autopay.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad