2021 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League

archangel2

May 19, 2019
Just to give you guys a heads up, I will be splitting time between China and the good Korea in Feb and March. Depending on where I am there is a chance I will have limiited access to the league. But I will pre do my rosters just in case. It looks like I will be airborn on the 6th of Feb, so that will be a self imposed trade line for me

I am really happy my bosses saw the light and decided to postpone my trip till 2021. On the flip side I am in for a hell of an Autumn or winter because while I am able to monitor much of our devices scattered throughout the different oceans, some results need to be done up close and personal

Last edited:

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
I am really happy my bosses saw the light and decided to postpone my trip till 2021. On the flip side I am in for a hell of an Autumn or winter because while I am able to monitor much of our devices scattered throughout the different oceans, some results need to be done up close and personal

Just remember to wear a mask.

95101250_3286611738057828_1667115088068214784_o.png

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Petition to the league

In the official record, Balls Mahoney would like it to read.

2019-2020 Season Winner: None through act of God, but we assume it would have been Balls Mahoney

I currently have one signer for this petition and I'm looking for more.

Thank you.

CRDragon

Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
Just a housekeeping note, in fairness to all, all transactions made after the suspension of the NHL season (in March) will not be counted.

@BrockH @Lurking Penguin @Canucker @CaptainBo @nameless1 @VanillaCoke @archangel2 @donut @Lucbourdon @FacepalmBenning @StrictlyCommercial @ahmon

Yahoo will not be continuing the season as they state the season is now complete.
I am in a Fantasy Hockey league - what’s going to happen?
All leagues will have the regular standings applied as final. Current matchups and all playoff matchups are discarded as they are not complete.
  • If your league is head-to-head format, the last/incomplete matchup is discarded as it was not completed.
  • Public and Pro league winners will be Winner league eligible next season.
  • Fantasy Profile/History will reflect the final standings.
However, we did not complete the playoffs, so this year we will not be declaring a winner.
Yahoo will rank the final standings as the regular season standings anyhow for their record keeping sake. This is not a money league, so I don't see this as a big impact other than bragging rights.

Draft lottery will remain the bottom 6 teams, and the order will be reverse of regular season standings as usual. We will start our next season when the next NHL season begins.

Let me know if you disagree and state your reasons and a counter suggestion.

Thanks everyone, unfortunate end to the season, but it is what it is. Stay safe and healthy boys.

Last edited:

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
Oh, I needed one more rookie keeper.
:laugh:

I had hoped to pick up one up before the end of the season, but fair is fair. I am happy with my third place.

I hope everyone is healthy, and see you all next season.

CRDragon

Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
lets vote on awards than

We could start the award process. But who's active on here to submit their nominations that right now? I would consider starting the process when hockey starts back up again around late June/July.

Roll call, just to check who's reading this thread.

Last edited:

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
Could we start in July? To be honest, sports is the last thing on my mind right now.
:laugh:

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Hey sorry, saw this but my brain didn't process to login and respond. Whatever works. Desperately want to keep this league together and going although pro sports might be a distant thing down here.

Reactions: CRDragon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad