2021 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
Is LTIR still a thing we can do? Tarasenko is out until March at least, so I may consider using it.

Yes, but once you put him on LTIR, he's done for the year in our league. You keep his rights.

In detail:
ARTICLE 7: LONG-TERM INJURY EXEMPTION
a. Any player who received keeper status from the preceding off-season or who was drafted in any rounds of the current year’s fantasy draft is eligible for long-term injury exemption if they suffer a major injury, whereby, the manager may drop the player, but still retain the players’ rights. In the latter case (drafted in the current year’s fantasy draft), only one player may be placed on LTIR. The player need not be on the Yahoo IR, but must have missed at least 1 game due to injury.
b. Once a manager has made the decision to place a player on the LTIR exemption, they need to post this in the forum. Once they have confirmed in the forum that the player is being placed on LTIR, they may drop the player. The act of dropping the player officially puts the player on the LTIR exemption list.
c. Once the player is officially on the LTIR exemption list they will be deactivated for the remainder of the season. The player may not be claimed by any team or reactivated, but can be traded (in which case the LTIR exemption would simply be transferred and the player would still remain deactivated). At the end of the season, the player does not need to be replaced on the active 20-man roster (though this is encouraged, as it makes tracking easier), and their rights will still be retained by the original owner of said player.

Reactions: VanillaCoke

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Shopping Tyler Seguin and Tomas Hertl. Hoping to upgrade in the winger position and in-net; I'd move them for pick(s) too.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
I feel ya.

giphy.gif

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Good business, friend. Thank you Vanilla.

Very sad to see Nico go but it was a numbers game and happy to get a high end rental who's a good fit. Thanks again for a very smart trade Vanilla!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad