Prospect Info: 2021 Entry Draft #139 - Manix Landry (C)

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Last edited:

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Always one of the hardest workers on the ice, Manix Landry could be one of those prospects that fly under the radar as a late-round pick, then bursts onto the NHL scene as a top-six forward. Lauded for his speed, tenacity, soft hands, and overall never-say-die attitude, he has all the attributes of a player everyone loves playing with, but never against. His motor probably runs the hottest of any in this draft class as he never backs down on the forecheck, backcheck, or any foray into the offensive zone.

https://thehockeywriters.com/manix-landry-2021-nhl-draft-prospect-profile/

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Wow. I always took him way earlier to an this in my mock drafts. Think Nick Cousins/Josh Archibald type but hopefully at center. Poor man’s Cizikas. Could be fan-favorite 4C some day.

Reactions: Name Nameless

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Well we offered him a contract last year and this year he was injured for part of the season. He's got some talent. I actually like his game but he's one of those guys that you will just shrug your shoulders if they don't end up signing him because by the end of this next draft we will have about 5 players who will all be ahead of him on the depth chart.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad