BOS vs NYY

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Yanks blew their chance.

Playing Evil Empire Devil's Advocate here, at least NY is now in the Boston bullpen.
I thought it was a tad bit of a knee jerk reaction by Cora pulling Eovaldi because he really was good till that inning and good chance he could have pitched his way out of that.

I think the Yanks are glad to see him out of there, despite their squandering of this inning.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Playing Evil Empire Devil's Advocate here, at least NY is now in the Boston bullpen.
I thought it was a tad bit of a knee jerk reaction by Cora pulling Eovaldi because he really was good till that inning and good chance he could have pitched his way out of that.

I think the Yanks are glad to see him out of there, despite their squandering of this inning.

That's actually a very good point. That's what I said he was pulling a reverse Grady Little.

Reactions: TropicalFruitGirl2

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
How many movie cliches did A-Rod just use there??

Hit the bully right between the eyes... you can run but you can't hide..... taking it right to'em.

Not sure if I am watching an MLB game or a Rocky movie :laugh:

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
People selling short Sox. Incredible lineup with Kike, Schwarber, JD, Devers and Bogaerts. That's champioonship core.

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad