NFL GDT: 2021 AFC Divisional Round: (1) Tennessee Titans vs (4) Cincinnati Bengals

TEN vs CIN

• Total voters

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Titans carry over the snakebitten curse from Houston.
You can say that again...and now the Tennessee Titans will be dismantled...they will lose some valuable pieces...they lost big time with J Smith and C Davis in 2021 and in 2022 they will probably lose S Evans and H Landry...ouch!!!And the OLine is getting long in tooth

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Realistically the Titans probably have one more year left to truly contend. As after this season they're going to have to make the call on what to do with Derrick Henry.

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Throwing a pick on the first play of the game didn't help and neither did going for the 2 points and getting Zip. Love King Henry but the smart move would have been to ease him into the lineup...he looked mortal Henry and not King

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
@PanthersPens62 has been telling me for weeks that this team is different...and I was scared to believe him. I was scared because I've been hurt too many times before.

But he was right. That damn half-dolphin/half-yinzer was right. This team is unlike any team since the 1980's. They believe in themselves even when no one else (including many in their own fanbase) does. They should have lost this game...but they didn't because they found a way. They found a way to win. That's just...incomprehensible.

Even if the AFCCG is the last stop, this has been the most fun I've had watching football since 2013 and the most fun I've had watching pro football since 1989. Many of you weren't even born the last time we've had a season like this...but I was.

Now I have to admit...I'm a bit scared. I'm scared because you know what we have next year? Expectations.

Reactions: PanthersPens62

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Realistically the Titans probably have one more year left to truly contend. As after this season they're going to have to make the call on what to do with Derrick Henry.
They are going to need to make the call on a lot of their players

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
The Bengals already defeated the Chiefs! SB is a possibility.

I mean there one of only four teams that’s going to have a shot after tomorrow night. A much tougher game awaits next week than their first two though. Carr and Tannehill aren’t walking through that door.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Call him Chase :nod:

YESSSSSSSSSSSS! THERE WE GO!

...and with that, I'm out. God bless all of you, I want to give each one of you that Arnold/Apollo Creed handshake in Predator but I'm a complete wuss so my arm would fall off. But I'm doing it in spirit nonetheless.

Good night everyone. :)

Reactions: Langdon Alger

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
KC taking half the season to find their footing is the only reason the Titans were able to steal the #1 seed
Basically. They’ve clearly been the best team. Doesn’t matter how they started the season. Just like all those years with Brady when they were get-able early on.

The Bengals, whatever they are, if you’re in the AFC, you’re gonna have to deal with them for the foreseeable future. I don’t think they will be the Browns.

Last edited:

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I thought Titans would be strong enough to get past Bengals

Not surprised though that they bowed out in 2nd round

Remind me of the 90's Chiefs when they had Bono/Grbac at QB

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions