Rumor: 2021-22 Trade Rumors and Free Agency Part 13: there giroux

Status
Not open for further replies.

cannucky

Aug 18, 2011
Forget Miller , Lindholm is supposed to be up for grabs with his balance of salary somewhere between 1.2 and 1.33 million {depending on how they count it } he is well within the Avs current cap as is Chychrun , in fact their combined balance is within the current available cap , think what adding those two would do for a cup run eh ! Sakic just took Manson off the books for the Ducks so their favorable feelings there , I would seriously be considering making a play for Lindholm as a rental and Chychrun has 3 more after this at 4.6 which is damn good price to keep him .

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
Forget Miller , Lindholm is supposed to be up for grabs with his balance of salary somewhere between 1.2 and 1.33 million {depending on how they count it } he is well within the Avs current cap as is Chychrun , in fact their combined balance is within the current available cap , think what adding those two would do for a cup run eh ! Sakic just took Manson off the books for the Ducks so their favorable feelings there , I would seriously be considering making a play for Lindholm as a rental and Chychrun has 3 more after this at 4.6 which is damn good price to keep him .

That's what I've been saying. Let the Panthers have Giroux. Avs go in and get Lindholm. Prance out a hilarious D of:

Toews-Makar
Lindholm-Girard
Byram-Manson
Johnson&Johnson

Naturally, we would only be able to play 3 forward lines

AvsWraith

Jan 21, 2010
Colorado
It really doesn't make sense to trade someone like Hagel but not be willing to trade Kane. If you're rebuilding, might as well kick start it to get it going. Trade Kane 50% retained and get a butt load of assets.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
It really doesn't make sense to trade someone like Hagel but not be willing to trade Kane. If you're rebuilding, might as well kick start it to get it going. Trade Kane 50% retained and get a butt load of assets.
True Hagel is 23 and they traded him but they got a damn nice package. I imagine a package for Kane would be equally great for them.

Reactions: AvsWraith

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
Because @Foppberg called me out on not doing my job, that's why.
GiddyRecentIndianrockpython-max-1mb.gif

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
On 32 Thoughts Friedman jokingly mentions how someone texted him cursing that Montreal screwed everyone by getting such a haul for Chariot. Good thing Sakic moved when he did :thumbu:

Also said we're in on Copp & Domi (Giroux too but thinks he ends up in Florida), has heard that Helleson was wondering where he fits into this stacked defense.

Last edited:

AvsWraith

Jan 21, 2010
Colorado
Your third from the bottom in the west, you just gave Seth Jones a horrendous contract, Jonathan Toews is a shell of his former self, Kirby Dach has 23 points in 58 games, so what exactly is holding on to Kane going to get you?

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
Your third from the bottom in the west, you just gave Seth Jones a horrendous contract, Jonathan Toews is a shell of his former self, Kirby Dach has 23 points in 58 games, so what exactly is holding on to Kane going to get you?
I think the thought was that they could do a quick rebuild. Don't see it happening, not sold on Dach and just don't see enough talent there to make another run.

EdAVSfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2009
They’ll prob get just as much next TD as they would today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad