GDT: 2021-22 season game 80 LA Kings vs Anaheim Ducks @7:30pm

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
FRC6_ouVsAAzc6-

Anaheim Ducks (30-34-14, 74pts, 6th in Pacific)@ Los Angeles Kings(42-27-10, 94pts, 3rd in Pacific)
Staples Center | Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:30pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

SEASON STATS

pwyzywZ.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings
fhH58DH.png

Asa2b5i.png

ygT3gpJ.png

t8aFZpL.png

Scratched: Austin Strand, Tobias Bjornfot, Lias Andersson, Brendan Lemieux, Rasmus Kupari, Gabriel Vilardi, Troy Stecher
Covid: N/A
Injured: Sean Walker, Drew Doughty, Mikey Anderson

:ducks
vaHDw4z.png

7dc6Yit.png

Injuries: Max Jones, Jakob Silfverberg, Sam Carrick, Urho Vaakanainen
Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2021​

Peter James Bond III

CHROMIAK COMETH
Jul 8, 2020
Just win. Dustin Brown's last regular season home game?

4-2 win. goals by Kempe, AA, Arvidsson and Kaliyev. But hard to bet against Phil.

respD

Jul 24, 2021
Dustin Brown's last regular season home game?
I've been wondering that too. Contrast with Getzlaf who announced retirement and gets to say his farewells over the last few weeks of the season. What will Dustin be thinking when the Kings do a little tribute for Getzlaf (handshakes after the game or whatever)?

It seems likely that if Brown knew he was not coming back he'd have said so (maybe not?). So I assume he intends to try to keep it going after this season.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
I've been wondering that too. Contrast with Getzlaf who announced retirement and gets to say his farewells over the last few weeks of the season. What will Dustin be thinking when the Kings do a little tribute for Getzlaf (handshakes after the game or whatever)?

It seems likely that if Brown knew he was not coming back he'd have said so (maybe not?). So I assume he intends to try to keep it going after this season.
Getzlaf already played his last game though, so doubt there will be handshakes. I think they'll still have a mini tribute.

Edit: don't think he's playing today, but he'll play tomorrow. Idk can't be bothered to confirm.

cyclones22

Apr 4, 2003
Eastvale
Echoing the thanks to kingsboy11 for the effort of creating these threads all season.

Honorable mention to the Ignore List for those two big trade deadline additions. Coming through in the clutch by seamlessly integrating them to the rest of roster quickly.

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
He's expected to play tonight
I would think he wouldn’t…don’t want to risk getting injured and unable to play last game at home. Ducks are hyping up that game and have raised ticket prices as well.

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
Hopefully you guys win tonight, and clinch a playoff spot. If you win, Vegas can’t catch you even if they win out all of their games (you’ll have 96 points at a minimum, Vegas can finish with 95 as a maximum).

Then I can move on to cheering for Dallas and/or Vancouver and/or Nashville (unless Nashville also wins tonight, giving them 96 points).

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
Hopefully you guys win tonight, and clinch a playoff spot. If you win, Vegas can’t catch you even if they win out all of their games (you’ll have 96 points at a minimum, Vegas can finish with 95 as a maximum).

Then I can move on to cheering for Dallas and/or Vancouver and/or Nashville (unless Nashville also wins tonight, giving them 96 points).
VGK currently has 89 points and 4 games left. You need to work on your math, bud. ;-)

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site

The Ducks have been playing for nothing for a while. The Kings are in the middle of a race. They don't need that.

I'm sure everyone in that room knows whatever Brown is thinking. It's been a while, but did Selanne have some huge farewell tour as the Ducks were playing in meaningful games in 13-14? Or did everyone pretty much already know what was up, and only when they were fully done was there some sort of goodbye? Which happened to be on home ice after a Game 7?

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
Not gonna pewp on Kopi for that. He has had a good start to the game and Stolarz did leave that rebound for the taking, not like it was easy.

SufferingSelfCreated

Apr 5, 2020
Kopitar only has one move on the Breakaway. And it only works as a goal-scorer's goal, if you're scoring other ways. Otherwise they know exactly what's coming. Love the guy, but he's predictable af on the breakaway.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I laughed harder than I should have when moverare got stapled to the wall

Kopitar really busted thru down the middle there that was nice too see. Too bad the can opener hasn’t worked since cargo shorts were popular

Ad

Upcoming events

• Augsburg vs VfB Stuttgart
    Augsburg vs VfB Stuttgart
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $16,000.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Frosinone vs Inter Milan
    Frosinone vs Inter Milan
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $250.00