GDT: 2021-22 season game 79 LA Kings vs Chicago Blackhawks @7:30pm 4/21/22

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
FQ4yK1LWUAIVnnO

Chicago Blackhawks (26-40-11, 63pts, 7th in Central)@ Los Angeles Kings(41-27-10, 92pts, 3rd in Pacific)
Staples Center | Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:30pm PT | TV: ESPN RADIO: I Heart Radio App

SEASON STATS

SDqh8aI.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings
fhH58DH.png

Asa2b5i.png

ygT3gpJ.png

t8aFZpL.png

Scratched: Austin Strand, Tobias Bjornfot, Lias Andersson, Brendan Lemieux, Rasmus Kupari, Gabriel Vilardi, Troy Stecher
Covid: N/A
Injured: Sean Walker, Drew Doughty, Mikey Anderson

:hawks
DxTQcTc.png

WrHy2Qc.png

Injuries: Jujhar Khaira, Connor Murphy, Kirby Dach
Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2021​

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Peter James Bond II

Mar 5, 2015
In 8 games this month, the only game the Kings scored more than 3 goals....was 5, they scored against the Black Hawks. Would be nice to score 5 again and would love for QB, Kaliyev to have 1 each. I think AA will get 1 tonight. He's been close. One thing about him - he does have a pretty good shot and rarely shoots one into the goalies crest.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Well this is a pretty huge night. Two other games to keep an eye on:

Vancouver at Minnesota — We want a Wild win in regulation
Dallas at Calgary — We want a Flames win in regulation

These two outcomes, plus a Kings win, would go a long way.

Don't hate that fourth line. Interested in seeing Byfield's response after sitting.

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
I’m excited to see the Byfield Kaliyev line combination. I hope they have chemistry together.
Yea me too! They have been out on the ice together a couple times during line changes and looked good. Once with kempe as the third man and I thought that would be a good line in the future.
The reality that well see is theyll have a good first period. Get scored on in the 2nd. And be benched in the 3rd.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
They really need to take advantage of the back to back with travel game tonight. I hope they take this game seriously, especially the first 5 min.

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
Wait, is Sol Vnce Neil? Is that why he and Axl are always beefing? Get in the octagon, you lardos.
I'm telling you guys; we need to have a mud wrestling pit.

I'll get all willing HFboard combatants there own Kings Pit crop top they can wear to battle. It'll be great.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Chicago only has 15 regulation wins this entire season. That's 31st in the NHL. I'm actually surprised they're this bad.

Taylor Raddysh has been very noticeable in both games against us.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
that was kinda what i hoped to see from that 4th line, grundy hard checking, byfield with a bit of space

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad