GDT: 2021-22 season game 73 LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers @7:30pm 4/7/22

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
FPwJaihUcAEL6HW

Edmonton Oilers (41-25-5, 87pts, 2nd in Pacific)@ Los Angeles Kings(38-24-10, 86pts, 3rd in Pacific)
Staples Center| Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:30pm PT | TV: Bally Sports So Cal RADIO: I Heart Radio App

SEASON STATS

N0K881x.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings
jFDVcns.png

x511D3e.png

9wYgkvn.png

JsE7lH0.png

Scratched: Blake Lizotte, Austin Strand, Jacob Moverare, Troy Stecher, Carl Grundstrom
Covid: N/A
Injured: Sean Walker, Drew Doughty, Mikey Anderson, Andreas Athanasiou, Dustin Brown

:edmonton
pdo5cay.png

ynMUjgJ.png

Injuries: Oscar Klefbom, Leon Draisaitl?
Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2021​

Reactions: Ginger Papa

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Made mistake in going to Edmonton GDT. One of first posts was complaining about Kopitar "hugging" McDavid and Leon.
I wonder how many stiff arms and stick grabs we will see McDavid do while "protecting" the puck.
Thank christ this is a national game in Canada so I can watch the kings broadcast. The oilers broadcast makes my blood boil.

Telos

In Byfield We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
The delusion is real. There was an irritating video gaining traction on Youtube declaring McDavid had ended Quick's career with his last shootout goal... In the end, they can whine all they want, it isn't going to get any easier or increase Edmonton's playoff chances. Hopefully, the Kings come out firing on all cylinders this game. Getting two points here would be a monster win.

Reactions: YP44

Fripp

Sep 6, 2005
Portland, OR

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Made mistake in going to Edmonton GDT. One of first posts was complaining about Kopitar "hugging" McDavid and Leon.
I wonder how many stiff arms and stick grabs we will see McDavid do while "protecting" the puck.
Thank christ this is a national game in Canada so I can watch the kings broadcast. The oilers broadcast makes my blood boil.
right up there with leafs fans in the victim complex

they could have 20 power plays and it would still be "california reffing"

Peter James Bond II

Mar 5, 2015
Oil coach Woodcroft a few hours ago, regarding Drai: (when asked by a reporter)
"I haven't heard back from the trainers yet, but he looked pretty good out there this morning"

So who knows. Saw someone post in the Oil game day thread that Mike Smith is starting? Hard to believe.
Sounds like Drai may be in.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Oil coach Woodcroft a few hours ago, regarding Drai: (when asked by a reporter)
"I haven't heard back from the trainers yet, but he looked pretty good out there this morning"

So who knows. Saw someone post in the Oil game day thread that Mike Smith is starting? Hard to believe.
Sounds like Drai may be in.

Smith is so hot and cold, but always seems to show up for LA

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Damn Carl gets shafted again I see. Would like to see Grundstrom in IaFAILo's spot just for one game. Not like he can do any worst. Lol.

Reactions: apocalypse

Docgonzo

Triple Crown Line
Jan 9, 2010
Chino, Ca
If Roy and Lemieux are back that’s nice, gives a little more toughness that they’ve been lacking.

No penalties tonight please, especially offensive zone or neutral zone. If you take a penalty definitely make it well worth it.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
If Roy and Lemieux are back that’s nice, gives a little more toughness that they’ve been lacking.

No penalties tonight please, especially offensive zone or neutral zone. If you take a penalty definitely make it well worth it.

Luckily we're at home so it won't be the fans calling the penalties like the entire Canada trip

Reactions: Docgonzo

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I'm bummed i'll be about 1.5 periods behind since i have my own game at 7 but I can't wait to see this game. Can't remember the last time we had this important of one. no expectations really since this thing is such a roller coaster but should be ag ood one regardless, lot of energy Im certain!

DoktorJeep

B2B GM of the Summer Champion
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Kings should easily win if Danault shuts down the Oilers best players, Kempe and Moore score goals and the PK/Quick kill 75% of the penalties.

Reactions: SaltyElkHunter

onlyalad

The bounce
Jan 13, 2008
Got them right were we want them. Kings are better on the road. Force the Oilers into the #2 slot

yankeeking

Jun 4, 2007
I.E.
going into Vancouver in 2012 and stealing that first game ramped up their arrogance and their pressure breathing , then getting that second one set the tone for the epic run, gave us the confidence that only comes from playing well and winning . I know we are no where near that team yet but playing well and winning would set the stage for the next week of tough games, playing well and getting a point would put more pressure on vegas, playing well would do wonders for confidence on such a young team , guess I am trying to say please please come out like the team is ready for the next step, I believe finishing strong will set the stage for post season moves that mean something , I am getting old and want to have that feeling again like we did on the june nights at least one more time

• Love
Reactions: The Butcher

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad