GDT: 2021-22 season game 71 LA Kings vs Winnipeg Jets @4:00pm 4/2/22

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
FPW-OvWVIAQ9yJd

Los Angeles Kings (37-23-10, 84pts, 2nd in Pacific)@ Winnipeg Jets(33-26-10, 76pts, 1st in Pacific)
Canada Life Centre| Winnipeg, MB
TIME: 4:30pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

SEASON STATS

WDq8L7V.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings
jFDVcns.png

0cLFTft.png

9wYgkvn.png

V24dYdo.png

Scratched: Blake Lizotte, Austin Strand, Jacob Moverare, Jaret Anderson-Dolan
Covid: N/A
Injured: Sean Walker, Drew Doughty, Mikey Anderson, Brendan Lemieux, Andreas Athanasiou, Dustin Brown, Matt Roy

:jets
gLiWCzp.png

l7NYdAd.png

Injuries: Cole Perfetti, Dylan Samberg
Covid: Kyle Connor, Nate Schmidt

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2021​

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Vegas and Edmonton winning lately is putting pressure on the Kings.

Meanwhile the L.A. has been eeking out .500 hockey.

Winnipeg is still in the playoff race and they're good at home. This is going to be another tough game to get points in. 3rd game in 4 days for L.A.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Just want to point out that I think Alex Edler has been really good lately.

Since coming back he's been a plus in every game except one.

In his last 3 games he's a +4 and has 3pts and you don't even notice him.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I want points, but I have no expectations for this game after the craziness of the Seattle blowout followed by the guile of the B2B Edmonton/Calgary games :laugh:

But they do have a great opportunity to make this an excellent road trip and they're crucial points vs. a relatively even-matched opponent so on paper this should be a doozy even if it's 3 in 4 and 4 in 6.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Ahh perfect day. Kings game on at 4pm, kings been playing bad of late getting some lucky points. Just gonna turn on the game and catch a few z’s.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I have no idea what to expect anymore.
Expect highs and lows. Questionable defense, and Kopitar to be gassed. And Durzi to lose his man, and Bjornfot to skate into the blueline with a puck and gently tuck the puck into the crest. His signature shot.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Hearing SToll talk about the importance of these games and weathering the first 10 minutes in tough buildings just made me realize these are the very valuable games that we all wanted the kids to play in--expected, like Byfield, Vilardi, Kupari, or unexpected, like Spence. This org will be better for this stretch almost no matter what.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad