GDT: 2021-22 season game 68 LA Kings vs Seattle Kraken @7:30pm 3/28/22

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Seattle Kraken (20-39-6, 46pts, Last in Pacific)@ Los Angeles Kings(36-22-9, 81pts, 2nd in Pacific)
Staples Center| Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:30pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

SEASON STATS
m9LMyVv.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings
w8GUruh.png

18XAPLe.png

uOnSG5p.png

6htA2nP.png

Scratched: Blake Lizotte, Austin Strand, Alex Edler
Covid: N/A
Injured: Sean Walker, Drew Doughty, Mikey Anderson, Brendan Lemieux, Andreas Athanasiou, Dustin Brown, Matt Roy

:seattle
w33QEYv.png

dyg1sAY.png

Injuries: Brandon Tanev
Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2021​

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
If we create a bit more traffic than last game I really like our chances. I don't expect Seattle to look as sluggish, they were pretty pissed off at the end there and will be fired up for this one.

The Lukeman

Opinionated
Apr 7, 2019
Despite the score not showing it, I thought Seattle had a good game on saturday, especially in the 1st. I expect them to push hard. A bounce here or there and the game could have ended differently.

No Lizotte hurts. Team needs to pick up the missing energy he brings

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Can you fix Kempes 81 overall rating, lower byfields, and fix Kaliyevs, Vilardi

I’ve seen it for a while now and it irks me lol

91 for Kempe, byfield 83, and Kaliyev 86…Vilardi 85 Kupari 85 as well. Durzi 87

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
If Lizotte is out does Vilardi move to center? May be a good game to try him with Lias again for a couple shifts and see if they still have it. Seattle is pretty weak. Kaliyev could benefit on a line with those two. That would leave Grundstrom-Byfield-Kupari which would be a nice combo also.

Reactions: grncobra76

redcard

System Poster
Mar 12, 2007
If Lizotte is out does Vilardi move to center? May be a good game to try him with Lias again for a couple shifts and see if they still have it. Seattle is pretty weak. Kaliyev could benefit on a line with those two. That would leave Grundstrom-Byfield-Kupari which would be a nice combo also.

More likely Lias just slots in as 4th line center in Lizotte's place. They want Gabe as a winger long term and likely won't want to interrupt the work he's put in. I get the feeling they're just going to try and keep the Kupari-Byfield-Vilardi line together as long as possible to try and get them all some consistency.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Despite the score not showing it, I thought Seattle had a good game on saturday, especially in the 1st. I expect them to push hard. A bounce here or there and the game could have ended differently.

No Lizotte hurts. Team needs to pick up the missing energy he brings

no lizotte will mean team needs to step up PK.
I got covid late last week and watched the game Saturday in a feverish haze. Don't remember any of it. So I will be looking forward to tonight!

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Can you fix Kempes 81 overall rating, lower byfields, and fix Kaliyevs, Vilardi

I’ve seen it for a while now and it irks me lol

91 for Kempe, byfield 83, and Kaliyev 86…Vilardi 85 Kupari 85 as well. Durzi 87

I'll do it for next game, but I don't make the overall's for them, complain to EA Sports

• Love
Reactions: Sol

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
We need the best 4th line center back. Can't believe the day has come where we say we miss Blake Lizotte but dude has been fantastic all year. Get back soon big(little) guy.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Haven't gone to crypto in awhile but do not care about taking handbags anymore? I saw a girl on Instagram say they just looked through her bag and that was it but I thought they had strict covid rules.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
1000 NHL games. LA kings fans want to thank you for being the coach during the reverse sweep wouldn't have done it without you.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Be sure to work 2014 into this tribute.

I kind of feel like a dick, but I’ve always looked at the Toddfather as a flyover coach.

Unless they win this season or next, Todd seems like the guy to get fired so we win the cup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad