GDT: 2021-22 season game 65 LA Kings vs Nashville Predators @7:30pm 3/22/22

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Breakout game for the Byfield line. Spence continues to dazzle. Only players with higher game score averages this season (metrics) is Arvidsson and Doughty on the Kings. Small sample but he seems to be the real deal.

Spence continues to impress. Less than 10 games in and already logging in 22 plus min a night. That's 2 defensemen [Durzi] who have stepped up to the challenege.

Peter James Bond II

"Man, we were right there" - De-Luc-sional
Mar 5, 2015
I so very very much much want want: (trying the new Maatta font out)

Byfield, Kupari, Kaliyev, Vilardi, Clarke to be:

>

Zegras, McTavish, Comtois, Lundestrom, Drysdale

Steel, Terry 24 yrs old. left off. Turcotte, left off to keep it 5 on 5 and give him time to heal.

FSL KINGS

May 10, 2021
That was the best I've heard her call a game. Ferraro was good too, kept her from spazzing out too much. She toned down her goal voice too. I did think it was funny she was giving him crap for spilling popcorn all over the booth, she like a very clean work area it appears. :laugh:
Showed the pic of the floor in the post game. It was bad.

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
You might be right, but even 6-7-8 million guy who is 23-24 years old....pay through the freaking nose.... those are the players you go through the wall for,

take Kyle Connor, we all know WPG needs D help, so 2022 1st, 2024 1st, Walker, Faber OR Grans, Turcotte, and Iafallo..... would they take that, honestly probably not, it's quantity over quality, and it depends on where they are, but it goes a long way in solving their D problem and they get 4 lottery tickets, and if Faber or Grans ends up playing for them....great....good job....if Turcotte turns out to be a good C for them...great..... we get one of the best scorers in the game (and this was clearly more realistic before the season he's had) etc,
I’d entice them with a mix of NHL & AHL guys to help speed up their rebuild on the fly..
2023 1st, deeper draft
Alex Iafallo
Sean Durzi or Grans or Both
Matt Roy
Samuel Fagemo

All guys that step in for them next season and help the Jets compete

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
I feel like with all the concern about our top end prospects actually panning out, that Kupari is rarely mentioned. His play last night screamed 'I'm gonna be better than all those f***ers'.
Yes, that was his best pro game, but until he does that on a regular basis, it's only one game. The Florida game he looked great,used all his skills, then what? Nothing until tonight. He's played over 40 games so far and need to do that more often , not once every 5 games.

lumbergh

It was an idea. I didn't say it was a good idea.
Jan 8, 2007
Richmond, VA
That was the best I've heard her call a game. Ferraro was good too, kept her from spazzing out too much. She toned down her goal voice too. I did think it was funny she was giving him crap for spilling popcorn all over the booth, she like a very clean work area it appears. :laugh:
That popcorn thing was pretty great. It's the one thing that really bugs me about Fox and Faust. All of their banter falls flat.

I thought Hextall did a good job calling the game. Smooth work between her and Ferraro throwing it back and forth.

Reactions: Rumpelstiltskin

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
That popcorn thing was pretty great. It's the one thing that really bugs me about Fox and Faust. All of their banter falls flat.

I thought Hextall did a good job calling the game. Smooth work between her and Ferraro throwing it back and forth.
I'm sure plenty will disagree but I honestly feel they need to turn her volume UP. That and give her an EQ boost somewhere between 250-1k so she doesn't sound so thin.

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
I'm sure plenty will disagree but I honestly feel they need to turn her volume UP. That and give her an EQ boost somewhere between 250-1k so she doesn't sound so thin.

I thought exactly this. The sound quality sounded very compressed and thin all around. Much different when they went to studio.

Master Yoda

LA Legends
Aug 6, 2003
El Paso
Yup. At times I couldn't really make out what she was saying.

She sounded a little better than earlier in the season, but I wouldn't call her play-by-play good

cyclones22

Apr 4, 2003
Eastvale
Yep earlier in the season I could barely hear her. I mean I know I'm old but I'm not deaf. Yesterday wasn't bad though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad