GDT: 2021-22 season game 63 LA Kings vs San Jose Sharks @7:00pm 3/17/22

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
FOEOuJ7XoA8SaPQ

San Jose Sharks (26-25-8, 60pts, 7th in Pacific)@ Los Angeles Kings(33-21-8, 74pts, 2nd in Pacific)
Staples Center| Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:00pm PT | TV: ESPN+/HULU RADIO: I Heart Radio App

SEASON STATS
1xM9GNA.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings

ul8vzWx.png

cyPX8Z4.png

iXhebvO.png

lJd1GQo.png

Scratched: Lias Anderson, Christian Wolanin
Covid:
Injured: Sean Walker, Alex Edler, Drew Doughty, Mikey Anderson, Brendan Lemieux, Viktor Arvidsson, Andreas Athanasiou, Dustin Brown, Matt Roy, Tobias Bjornfot

:sharks
mrbG1Qc.png

US2Hozp.png

Injuries: Mario Ferraro, Kevin Labanc, Nikolai Knyzhov
Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2021​

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Not a 'must win' like the VGK game is but would be nice to get some points hereahahahahahah I can't finish, SJS 11-0.

You would think at some point just raw luck would kick in on some of the bullshit that's been happening to the Kings ie exploding sticks, ref picks, posts, but I just don't see that happening vs the Sharks who have a perpetual horseshoe up their asses vs. the Kings since 2014.

Don't get me wrong, glad we used all our luck up on them at that point, but my god when does it end

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
I expect the Kings to come out and be focused and sharp tonight.

Eventually you get to a point where enough is enough. Tired of losing to this f***en team.

DaAnimal

May 8, 2009
Pasadena
Please dear hockey Gods no more AI in the 1st line or PP. Im ok with him on the PK but the guy doesnt need 19-20 mins of ice time per night

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad