Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
Frk on that on that laser beam of a shot at the end of the game

200.gif

Ryan120420

Dec 2, 2010
Great win by the replacements! Really thought Florida was going to blow the doors off this team.

Its a shame that Frk's last minute heroics will get him sent back down to the AHL.

redcard

System Poster
Mar 12, 2007
Great win by the replacements! Really thought Florida was going to blow the doors off this team.

Its a shame that Frk's last minute heroics will get him sent back down to the AHL.

I don't think he'd clear waivers at this point in the season. Earlier teams may have been reluctant to have him take up a roster spot, but we are close enough to the postseason that someone might grab him for free for a little depth just in case.

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
All things considered, one of the most impressive results in a long time

I really liked Bjornfot's game tonight, sucks to see him go down with an injury

Vilardi had a few bad plays, but overall his play tonight was very worthy of staying in the lineup, injuries or not

Center was supposed to be a strength for the Kings, and at this point it's a weakness. Danault is great, but Kopi seems to be rapidly approaching Brown territory, Lizotte looks nothing like the player he was the first 30 games of the season, and Byfield looks like he has zero confidence out there

Iafallo's game is a complete disaster right now

Massive congrats to Quick on game number 700, glad he got the win, but...

Goaltending is quickly moving up the list of major issues that is going to need to be addressed.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
I thought this was one of Byfield's worst games. Totally lacking confidence out there. He sure looks awkward sometimes with that short stick.

Love the assertiveness of Bjornfot's game tonight. It's like he knew he had to step up, and he answered the call.

Kopitar does nothing. Lizzotte isn't playing anywhere near as well as he was earlier in the season. QB is a rookie. So we're basically down to one good center.

The game was actually going quite well until they gave up that shortie.

Still struggling like hell to generate scoring chances.

There was that one shift, I think in the 1st, where Byfield was just getting knocked around all over the place, losing the puck, etc, one of the worst shifts you could see. You can see where the talent is, but he is that project that people said he was. Not that Florida wasn't taking it to the entire team physically.

Statto

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 9, 2014
I don't think he'd clear waivers at this point in the season. Earlier teams may have been reluctant to have him take up a roster spot, but we are close enough to the postseason that someone might grab him for free for a little depth just in case.
He doesn’t go through waivers unless he’s been up for 30 days or played 10 games.

Whilst I agree that Frk probably deserves another shot if it became a choice between keeping Frk up or one of the prospects we still hope to break through like Kupari or Vilardi it’s a pretty easy decision because we need to be playing the long game. You’re right though, if he were to get to the point of needing waivers he’d likely get claimed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad