GDT: 2021-22 season game 58 LA Kings vs Boston Bruins @4:00pm 3/7/22

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017

Day 7 of no computer hopefully it'll be fixed soon. I suspect Arvidsson won't play and Grundstrom will slot in. I believe Yawney said in the post-game that McLellan will be back tonight as well.

what’s going on with your pc

funky

Build around Byfield, not the vets
Mar 9, 2002
This game might be a blowout. Hope the boys prove me wrong. A lot going against them today. Hope the injured guys are only out a short time.

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
Anyone know the lines? I imagine Brown moves up in Arvidssons place and Grundstrom comes in on the third line

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Low expectations. Injuries, 8th game in 13 days, guys already looked gassed in Buffalo, Boston is actually really good, plus they're confident enough after kicking the shit out of us, this could be a similar game like last time where we go down a couple and just fold, or it could be an every-line battle to the finish line. Just not sure what we'll get haha.

Steal a point and this is a good road trip, don't and it's 'meh.' Just don't compound bad habits. Maybe a goalie steals one for the first time in a while? Maybe Boston feels confident and doesn't 'waste' Swayman on us?

just get in, get out healthy, and get on with it.

Peter James Bond II

"Man, we were right there" - De-Luc-sional
Mar 5, 2015
I think the best thing that *WE CAN ALL HOPE for, is that Brown gets 18 minutes with Danualt and Moore and shows exactly why he can no longer play, period. Regardless what line, how many minutes, etc.
Would best to see total exasperation on Danault's and Moore's faces and body language of being let down.

* the ones that do not see it, or refuse to see it, should still be on board. They thought Brown blew a puck by Elvis the other night - yet he really did not, as Elvis failed by trying to stop a puck that was high
and wide, and the heel of his glove hit the puck in the net. Yes, it counts. But do not misconstrue this as the only puck Brown shot past a goalie this year.

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
I think the best thing that *WE CAN ALL HOPE for, is that Brown gets 18 minutes with Danualt and Moore and shows exactly why he can no longer play, period. Regardless what line, how many minutes, etc.
Would best to see total exasperation on Danault's and Moore's faces and body language of being let down.

* the ones that do not see it, or refuse to see it, should still be on board. They thought Brown blew a puck by Elvis the other night - yet he really did not, as Elvis failed by trying to stop a puck that was high
and wide, and the heel of his glove hit the puck in the net. Yes, it counts. But do not misconstrue this as the only puck Brown shot past a goalie this year.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Pucknut50

Jun 13, 2007
Kings can't open it up to a team like Boston. The problem last game was they got behind 3-0 a minute into the 2nd period and tried to open it up and got caught in transition and team coverage fell apart. On the road no need to impress the home fans so they play a slow down game and hope Quickie has a big game and some lucky bounces.

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
Kings can't open it up to a team like Boston. The problem last game was they got behind 3-0 a minute into the 2nd period and tried to open it up and got caught in transition and team coverage fell apart. On the road no need to impress the home fans so they play a slow down game and hope Quickie has a big game and some lucky bounces.

Yah, Quick is def going to have to play a better game than the last one against BOS -- he was horrible, let bad goals in early and that set the tone from there on out.

bland

Jul 1, 2004

Who knows, could be the start of another weird Brown streak like last year where he had seven consecutive goals that weren't even shots on net.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Who knows, could be the start of another weird Brown streak like last year where he had seven consecutive goals that weren't even shots on net.

That's about right

7 goals, 0 shots on goal

I can see it

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Not expecting much, given the intense schedule and the trouncing they got last week.

If they win, great. If they lose, hopefully they put up a better fight than last week.

bland

Jul 1, 2004
If they lose, I expect to see whole lotta posts about how Brown sucks...sprinkled in with a few about Maatta's and TM's suckage as well.

If they WIN...I expect to see the same.
Yet your posts are somehow the most predictable of the bunch.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
They should play mad, might play like they’re already on the plane home. We’ll see.

would have thought they would have been pissed the first game against Dallas after Hakanpaa kneed drew. No one seemed to address it.
Definitely will be showing how they show up tonight, have to think Boston is expecting a better Kings teams though

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad