the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
guess who cant wait to watch this?

not me

tenor.gif

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Any idea of who will be playing for you guys? I can’t give you any idea who will be playing for Buffalo, because everybody is seemingly injured this season for them, sometimes even during practice

Guessing here:
Anderson Dolan - Kopitar - Kempe
Moore - Danault - Arvidsson
Iafallo - Byfield - Brown
Lemieux* - Lizotte - Kaliyev

Anderson - Doughty
Bjornfot - Durzi
Maatta - Roy

Petersen
Quick

*Lemieux is day-to-day, so if he's not in, it will be Grundstrom

Chazz Reinhold

Sep 6, 2005
The Stanley Cup
Guessing here:
Anderson Dolan - Kopitar - Kempe
Moore - Danault - Arvidsson
Iafallo - Byfield - Brown
Lemieux* - Lizotte - Kaliyev

Anderson - Doughty
Bjornfot - Durzi
Maatta - Roy

Petersen
Quick

*Lemieux is day-to-day, so if he's not in, it will be Grundstrom

It looks like Athanasiou is drawing in based on how they skated yesterday according to Dooley:

Anderson-Dolan – Kopitar – Kempe
Moore – Danault – Arvidsson
Iafallo – Byfield – Brown
Athanasiou – Lizotte – Kaliyev
Grundstrom

I'm not sure I understand the Kings' fascination with Athanasiou. His individualistic style of play is the exact opposite of what has made the Lizotte line so good. Grundstrom fills the necessary role much better.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Buffalo is the Bermuda Triangle for the Kings. Weird stuff happens there.

Doughty has been getting on my nerves lately, and I'm not expecting that to change today. He doesn't strike me as the type of guy who likes being up at 10am.

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
Buffalo is the Bermuda Triangle for the Kings. Weird stuff happens there.

Doughty has been getting on my nerves lately, and I'm not expecting that to change today. He doesn't strike me as the type of guy who likes being up at 10am.

It's a 1pm game.

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
I definitely didn't know that.

All these years I've been watching east coast games, and I had no idea that there was a time zone difference.

Well it wouldn't be the first time someone here insinuated how difficult it would be for the Kings to play a game so early in the morning. But yet, we's seen them play plenty of 1pm games here in LA -- in fact, the last one I can remember was a 1pm game in October against Buffalo, Kings won.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Well it wouldn't be the first time someone here insinuated how difficult it would be for the Kings to play a game so early in the morning. But yet, we's seen them play plenty of 1pm games here in LA -- in fact, the last one I can remember was a 1pm game in October against Buffalo, Kings won.
Yes, but these guys live on the West coast. It might be 1pm over there, but their internal clocks, their routines, are 3 hours behind.

There's been plenty of early games the Kings have won, but we tend to remember the bad more than the good. It's human nature.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
buffalo f***in hemorrhages goals, really gotta show up for this one

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad