GDT: 2021-22 season game 52 LA Kings vs Anaheim Ducks @7:00pm 2/25/22

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
FMdXhg7VUAIstto

Los Angeles Kings (27-17-7, 61pts, 3rd in Pacific)@ Anaheim Ducks(25-19-9, 59pts, 5th in Pacific)
Honda Center| Anaheim, CA
TIME: 7:00pm PT | TV: KCOP-MY13 RADIO: I Heart Radio App

SEASON STATS
UXegMGh.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings

w8GUruh.png

htgjeHB.png

bzNdauI.png

9aMQ8Xx.png

Scratched: Carl Grundstrom, Jacob Moverare
Covid:
Injured: Sean Walker, Alex Edler, Lias Andersson

:ducks
5kwkHzx.png

wRMAMZ1.png

Injuries: Max Jones, Josh Manson
Covid:

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2021​

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Must win.

Probably lose, 2 goals against 3rd line, 2 goals against on PP / PK

4-1 ducks

Schrute farms

LA Kings: new GM wanted -- inquire within
Jul 7, 2020
Wait, this game is on Channel 13 tonight? I need to figure out my access/availability for such if so.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
I don’t have much confidence after this team’s performance against the coyotes the other night

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Would be nice if Vegas could lose to AZ. Kings might find themselves 2nd in the pacific they do.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Its a joke that Brown still gets to play. He should've been a healthy scratch or waived already, we're already longjammed @ forward. Vilardi or JAD deserve their fair shots now.

JADs competition isn't Brown....it's Lizotte.....would you rather have JAD than Lizotte?

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Its a joke that Brown still gets to play. He should've been a healthy scratch or waived already, we're already longjammed @ forward. Vilardi or JAD deserve their fair shots now.
TM is f***ing nuts. Should have scratched him a long time ago and Blake would have finally gotten the hint and done something about it.

Stimpythecat

Jul 1, 2015
The only reason I can come up with for why Brown plays so much is that he's retiring at the end of the season. Send him out on a good note rather than riding the bench.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
The only reason I can come up with for why Brown plays so much is that he's retiring at the end of the season. Send him out on a good note rather than riding the bench.
I would understand that if we were out of the playoff picture or secured a spot already. He's just sabotaging the team with that third line.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
That and the GM is one of his best friends.. guessing a conversation went as follows (Blake: look Todd, he's done after the season, let him go out playing a regular shift - and maybe even some PP time. He'll appreciate, I'll appreciate it, and the fans will appreciate (except for HF boards)

Maynard

Veteran of Forum Wars
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2003
Orange County
That and the GM is one of his best friends.. guessing a conversation went as follows (Blake: look Todd, he's done after the season, let him go out playing a regular shift - and maybe even some PP time. He'll appreciate, I'll appreciate it, and the fans will appreciate (except for HF boards)
I didn’t know they were close friends. That could certainly cloud the issue for Blake and for Todd as well. We can bitch at these guys and want them to go full Belichick but there are relationships and other human elements at play. I forget about that sometimes.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad