GDT: 2021-22 season game 49 LA Kings vs Vegas Golden Knights @7:00pm 2/18/22

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
FL5ZH2gUYAUjcnL

Los Angeles Kings (24-17-7, 55pts, 4th in Pacific)@ Vegas Golden Knights(28-18-3, 59pts, 2nd in Pacific)
T-Mobile Arena| Las Vegas, NV
TIME: 7:00pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West| RADIO: I Heart Radio App

SEASON STATS
bLpaTqp.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings

w8GUruh.png

htgjeHB.png

bzNdauI.png

9aMQ8Xx.png

Scratched: Carl Grundstrom, Jacob Moverare
Covid:
Injured: Sean Walker, Alex Edler, Lias Andersson

:vegas

6GxpIds.png

7Y5PBEt.png

Injuries: Alec Martinez, Zach Whitecloud, Mark Stone, Robin Lehner, Nolan Patrick
Covid:

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2021​

Last edited:

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
probably just needs to be updated, but he is in fact in Ontario and has played in their last 2 or 3 games. Roy is also not in Covid protocol anymore and Anderson is no longer injured.

Yeah that's my bad. Sometimes I go on autopilot when I make these especially when there are hardly any lineup changes for us.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
it's just f***in shocking to me that an NHL coach can see that abysmal 3rd line performance the other night and go "yeah, send it again boys"

literally nothing about that line worked, why the hell would you not change something?

Chazz Reinhold

Sep 6, 2005
The Stanley Cup
The Mayor is reporting Grundstrom in over AA.

2/18 Preview - Morning Skate Notes + Bouncing Back, Kaliyev's Progression & Third Line Combination - LA Kings Insider

In terms of personnel, the Kings appear set to have the same group available to them as last game against Edmonton. Todd McLellan confirmed this morning that the third line will get another opportunity tonight in Vegas, which essentially confirms the same lineup this evening for the Kings.

If a last-minute change is necessitated for one reason or another, forward Carl Grundstrom and defenseman Jacob Moverare are options to check in. Forward Lias Andersson joined the group in a red jersey yesterday, a good sign towards his eventual return to the lineup, though he did not travel with the team on this short, two-game trip. Expect to see him with the group again when the Kings return to practice at home on Monday.

Reactions: KingLB

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I’ll be watching on. East coast time depending on how quickly I can get to my hotel heh. But gonna be sweet watching at least the 2nd period from 11pm on after getting drunk on a cross country flight!

…someone text me if it’s too ugly to watch though

DoktorJeep

B2B GM of the Summer Champion
Aug 2, 2005
OC
This is gonna come down to who shakes off the rust faster. Eichel versus Maata.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad