GDT: 2021-22 season game 45 LA Kings vs Philadelphia Flyers @10:00am 1/29/22

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Los Angeles Kings (22-16-6, 50pts, 3rd in Pacific)@ Philadelphia Flyers(13-22-8, 34pts, Last in Metro)
Wells Fargo Center| Philadelphia, PA
TIME: 10:00am PT | TV: Bally Sports West| RADIO: I Heart Radio App

SEASON STATS
W4R2JJ9.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings

w8GUruh.png

htgjeHB.png

bzNdauI.png

9aMQ8Xx.png

Scratched: Rasmus Kupari, Jacob Moverare, Austin Strand, Carl Grundstrom
Covid:
Injured: Sean Walker, Alex Edler, Lias Andersson

:flyers
FpiKrmY.png

7SAHHE4.png

Injuries: Sean Couturier, Samuel Morin, Ryan Ellis, Nate Thompson, Joel Farabee, Kevin Hayes, Patrick Brown, Wade Allison
Covid:

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2021​

Reactions: Reaper45

Basilisk

Aug 5, 2012
What do those numbers at the top of those virtual player "cards" mean....???? The 81, 85, 81, 82, 78, 81, etc.....

Thanks!!!

Pandaman11

Dec 3, 2009
I hate the Isles for not beating them in their last game. Now we'll be the fools who embarrass themselves by ending their streak.

Reactions: ru4reals

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Winless in 13 here and during a blizzard, it will be an interesting because the Flyers will stop being interesting whenever we do win a game again. But hopefully not today.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
ahh, why am I not surprised to see the first page of this thread littered with witty comments about how the Kings will lose because the Flyers are a shit team. ha....ha.....ha.

I'll go against the grain and say the Kings got this...why? Because the Kings are a good team. LETS GO!

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
Should be able to beat them but…..

They are in an abyss and not sure if next year will be better, given Dave Scott's(Comcast, owner)comments earier this week that they are not rebuilding. My fear is that Fletcher is going to try to justify his Risto mistake by signing him rather than unloading him.

Anyway, Mayhew has been a pleasant surprise. He , Frost and York are what I pay attention to. Atkinson been's good most games.

Kings should be able to get a W today.

Last edited:
Reactions: LAKings88

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
At least no whining about ice time yet. :naughty:

There's plenty of ice time outside today!

Why whine about ice time when you can whine about game time?

All joking aside back-to-back 10am games is cruel and unusual punishment, I literally cannot ever remember this happening, would be interesting to know when the last time this happened was, feels like an 80s gimmick

I mean this team has a hard time getting started for 1pm games...this game will be OVER before those games get started!

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
That is quite the injury list for the Flyers.

This has to be 2 points for the Kings, especially with Pittsburgh on a back to back tomorrow and having to travel through a blizzard. If the Kings win today they are playing with house money tomorrow. The division is so tight right now and probably will be until the end, can't miss opportunities like this.

GKG.

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
There's plenty of ice time outside today!

All joking aside back-to-back 10am games is cruel and unusual punishment, I literally cannot ever remember this happening, would be interesting to know when the last time this happened was, feels like an 80s gimmick

I mean this team has a hard time getting started for 1pm games...this game will be OVER before those games get started!

But it is a 1pm game...

Need to win this one as tomorrow is going to be rough.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Jeez, comparing those stats at the top, we're almost an identical team to the Flyers except for goals against.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
This is one of those games where we can see it coming a mile away. Early 10 am game team looks flat and the Kings lose in OT or flat out get smoked. Gonna be a fun one here on the boards. Hoping Byfield nets another. At least that'll take the sting away. Just a little.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
Kind of interesting how the Kings, Ducks, Sharks, Oilers, Knights and Kraken are all on the East Coast right now. Is this something that the NHL always does and I just never noticed it before?

As far as 1PM back to backs, I think they are more common than you might think. A lot of Eastern markets have weekend day games, where as it seems like the Kings only do it when they are double dipping the arena with an NBA game. I feel like the Ducks and Sharks hardly ever have them (maybe I am wrong), but the Ducks do have a lot of 5Pm starts on Sundays.

Having lived in Pittsburgh for while I can say that had the Steelers been playing in the AFC title game tomorrow the arena would have looked like a Coyotes or Panthers games. Kind of interesting they even scheduled that game on a Sunday in that market.

Mats26

Vet Movement - What's the Maatta?
Sep 16, 2005
I would say this game is a must to hopefully get ~9 points on this roadie. Tomorrow won't be a good one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad