GWT: 2021-22 PL Matchweek 1

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Do people have their "first game = whole season" hot takes ready?
Just that Leeds will be fine even if Man Utd beat them but again. It’s just a bad matchup for them.

The home teams I think are at a big advantage this month in general

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Somehow the Varane transfer isn’t “complete” so he’s not registered for week 1. I don’t know how that’s possible but here we are

sancho will feature though. OGS didn’t specify starting or not, obviously.

leeds is a tough opening game. It wouldn’t shock me if they caught United sleep walking into the season. It’s been a very slow preseason with tons of key players not even featuring.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Somehow the Varane transfer isn’t “complete” so he’s not registered for week 1. I don’t know how that’s possible but here we are

sancho will feature though. OGS didn’t specify starting or not, obviously.

leeds is a tough opening game. It wouldn’t shock me if they caught United sleep walking into the season. It’s been a very slow preseason with tons of key players not even featuring.
I read it was related to imagine rights or something like that.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
I miss the old days of Beckham (altough I was never of fan of him) having different and fashionable hair styles.

Now it seems like all players are following the same trends. It looks ridiculous. How many players have had their white/blonde hair now?

Aguero, Neymar, Mahrez, Silva, Jorginho, others?

Want to see Auba out there with the Dennis Rodman cheetah-print hair.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009

I think he's quality enough to start at Chelsea, so he should be huge for Norwich this year.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
The Arsenal lineup according to twitter is

Leno

Chambers - White - Mari - Tierney

Lokonga - Xhaka

Pepe - Smith-Rowe - Martinelli

Balogun

Many senior key players like Aubameyang, Gabriel, Lacazette and Partey miss out. Very young, but exciting team.

Last edited:

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I'm excited for the team coming out today. Lots of young guys in and the first look at Lokonga and White.

Would love a win and clean sheet to start the season off.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
The Arsenal lineup according to twitter is

Leno

Chambers - White - Mari - Tierney

Lokonga - Xhaka

Pepe - Smith-Rowe - Martinelli

Balogun

Many senior key players like Aubameyang, Gabriel, Lacazette and Partey miss out. Very young, but exiting team.

"Exiting"? Or "exciting"? Big difference. :naughty:

Reactions: AB13

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
I can't believe people from Liverpool are allowed to be at the forefront of a national TV presentation lol.

I wouldn't be able to stop myself from laughing if Jamie Carragher was interviewing me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad