Injury Report: 2021-22 Injury/COVID Report: 04/28: Werenski, Blankenburg out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Who goes in for Bemmer?

Side note: this is why it is silly Lehtonen refused to report to Cleveland. One defensive injury and he is likely next man called up. And we know there will be defensive injuries.

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
Tough news. Bemmer finally was starting to look comfortable in a bottom-6 capacity.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
OK...who gets the call up?

Possibly no one. They had 14 F's which is one more than they had all last year. I'd keep the other guys in Cleveland until it is absolutely necessary to bring them up. If needed they are 2 hours away.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

Halberdier

May 14, 2016
Who goes in for Bemmer?

Side note: this is why it is silly Lehtonen refused to report to Cleveland. One defensive injury and he is likely next man called up. And we know there will be defensive injuries.

I can't still get over how stupid move Lehtonen made. Unless there has been something behind the scenes between him and Larsen.

Should Lehtonen be better than Harrington? I think so and he had a lot of NHL potential. But this kind of move might be the end for his NHL dreams.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Should Lehtonen be better than Harrington? I think so and he had a lot of NHL potential. But this kind of move might be the end for his NHL dreams.

Maybe he should be and I know I wanted him to be based on his skill-set, but he wasn’t.

Don’t know how to feel about a late-20s, unestablished D-man bailing. I want to be disappointed but I’m not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Halberdier

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
This was unfortunate for Bemstrom.

Last edited by a moderator:

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Bayreuther just got a two game suspension for cross checking a Bellville player. I guess he serves it if he comes back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad