B-Sens 2021-22 Belleville Senators

Status
Not open for further replies.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Well, if any other NHL team needs a black ace for their AHL team, we'll definitely get at least a 5th round pick for MDZ!

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
THREE STARS
3642.jpg

1st
Andrew Agozzino (#26)
Belleville Senators
G: 1 | A: 0
7051.jpg

2nd
Filip Gustavsson (#30)
Belleville Senators
SA: 32 | SV: 31 | TOI: 60:00

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Watching Kelly play the team should tell him to “get a place” in Belleville. Seems like a great guy, over achiever but just not an NHL calibre player.

I've been saying this forever. He's ok for a couple of games with the bigs, but he's a career AHL'er. Max McCormick 2.0.

Reactions: GCK

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
I've been saying this forever. He's ok for a couple of games with the bigs, but he's a career AHL'er. Max McCormick 2.0.

I had the exact same comparable for Kelly a few weeks ago. Honest worker, great guy to have in the AHL, call up option but COC (cup-of-coffee) player in the end

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Roster Notes:
The only change to Belleville’s lineup tonight from Friday will be in goal, as Mads Sogaard replaces Filip Gustavsson. Coach Mann will once again roll with seven forwards and 11 defencemen, a roster decision that has worked out so far on the road trip. Belleville’s scratches tonight include Jack Dougherty (shoulder), Mitchell Hoelscher (lower body), Tyrell Goulbourne (personal), Cody Goloubef (healthy), Lassi Thomson (lower body) and Hugo Roy (healthy).
Who to Watch:
Senators forward Andrew Aggozino has points in back-to-back games, after snapping a four-game pointless streak on Tuesday and then scoring the game winning goal in Wilkes-Barre last night. Defender Zac Leslie also has points in back-to-back games, while Sens Captain Logan Shaw is now riding a three-game point streak.
Hershey has three players riding point streaks coming into the game tonight including Brian Pinho (five games), Cody Franson (four games), and Mason Morelli (three games). Mike Vecchione had three assists in the Bears loss to the Phantoms last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad