B-Sens 2021-22 Belleville Senators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Game

Jul 18, 2005
Ontario
Cleveland outplayed Belleville most of the night, including the physical play, and the fireworks at the end was no surprise. I’d expect a fight or two tomorrow based on the outcome from today. Gallant from Cleveland should be suspended for the premeditated two-handed hack at Sherwood as the BSens were skating off the ice.

Hopefully Belleville can score tomorrow.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Belleville couldn't seem to keep the puck out of their net last night . Hopefully they are better tonight.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
4 games in is early ; BSens are putting up donuts for stats.
0 pts in 4 games
JBD
Brannstrom
Heatherington
Kastelic
Sokolov

Sherwood leads the team in shots w 16; Thomson is next at 14; followed by a handful w 9.

Only + players are Chartier(2gp) and Aspirot (4gp) both +1

TheAHL.com | The American Hockey League

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Damn, the AHL team is struggling, prospects (outside Sanderson) are struggling, NHL team is semi struggling

Hopefully, things start to be a bit more positive soon

Reactions: PlayOn

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
Lassi > JBD.

JBD>Lassi

Lassi definitely looks better right now, but then Lassi looked pretty bad starting last season so let’s take a breath.

Lassi also has a leg up right now in having more obvious positive attributes, he’s stronger and generally more explosive (shot and skating) than JBD. JBD is smart but looks like he really needs another 10 lbs to be able to effectively play his style.

Let’s see where they’re at around the deadline.

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
Lassi definitely looks better right now, but then Lassi looked pretty bad starting last season so let’s take a breath.

Lassi also has a leg up right now in having more obvious positive attributes, he’s stronger and generally more explosive (shot and skating) than JBD. JBD is smart but looks like he really needs another 10 lbs to be able to effectively play his style.

JBD is way too smart to not wind up a top 4 NHL D. He will be a coaches dream.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Concerned Sokolov hasn’t done anything - he should be leading this team all over the ice.

0-0-0

Reactions: aragorn

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019

I agree. I was never as down on Lassi as some were here. I'm not convinced people actually say him play and just overhyped some negative tweets and limited ice time numbers. Lassi has the benefit of that partial AHL season and plays a more physical game which will hopefully translate sooner into our D Core. I think Lassi will start next season with Sanderson and JBD may be the season after ? I can't see the Sens playing 3 rookie D (Lassi, Sanderson, and JBD).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad