NHL 2021-2022 NHL Out of Town Thread XII - The Stanley Cup Playoffs: Frozen Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
1653964800747.png

:rangers:bolts:edmonton:avs

Reactions: smithformeragent

CrownofThornton

Jul 8, 2012
hi friendly NYR fan stopping by

were the Canes this f***ing unlikeable against you guys? just nonstop whining and crosschecking and a bunch of other lame post whistle shit. was like playing hormonal 16 year olds. never seen anything like it and we've played against Crosby's Pens 5 times in the playoffs.

Yes, and trying to milk calls by feigning high sticks. I lost a ton of respect for that team through the course of the series. I think it’s disgraceful Hockey.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
I don’t think the rangers win it this year, but they are going to be a force for a while. As long as their GM doesn’t do anything dumb and blow them up.

Reactions: bbfan419

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007

were the Canes this f***ing unlikeable against you guys? just nonstop whining and crosschecking and a bunch of other lame post whistle shit. was like playing hormonal 16 year olds. never seen anything like it and we've played against Crosby's Pens 5 times in the playoffs.
They were, but they definitely ratcheted up those elements to an 11 against the Rangers.

Happy to see them get pushed around on home ice, without any shred of pushback. Total frauds. Makes me more angry that Boston couldn’t figure them out.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
There are people out there who don’t think Copp is a top 6 guy. They look at him as a good 3rd liner or bottom tier 2nd liner. Oh no no no

go take a look at TOI for rangers forwards in a game 7

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
A very satisfying outcome, as outside of Jacob Slavin, I've never been able to get on the Canes' bandwagon. I understand teams in non-traditional markets have to do things differently to attract fans. But I thought the storm surges were foolish and childish, their vaunted Twitter feed isn't close to being creative or funny and is amateurish at best, and the new ownership's attempts at being clever trolling the Habs were no better. I know B's fans like anything anti-Canadien, but time may prove hurt feelings led to some poor hockey decisions regarding Kotkaniemi.

As for Rod Brind'Amour, who I loved as a player, I'm ecstatic I won't have to see the camera pan to his sourpuss face with a dumbfounded look every time a legit goal or penalty against his squad occurred.

We've got perhaps the best goalies going head-to-head in the East; and this generation's offensive superstars competing in the West. Should be great.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
I am so glad to see the Canes put down on their home ice. I am not a fan of a 12 year old running their Twitter feed.

Now I don't care who wins as long as it isn't Tampa. I hope the Rags can stun them.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

Yes and GO RANGERS !

Reactions: sarge88

Ludwig Fell Down

Feb 19, 2005
South Shore, MA

Yes. And hard to believe that a Brind'Amour coached team would resort to these antics. Constantly screaming at the refs every time the Canes get a penalty, then his team flops around like a bunch of frauds. And the post-whistle tough-guy routine got old in a hurry. I always say the player who skates away laughing is the one who would have gotten his a-- kicked in a fight. Never more true than with the Canes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad