NHL 2021-2022 NHL Out of Town Thread XI - The Stanley Cup Playoffs: Who are you rooting for now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Because of flight cancellations, the entire crew is taking AMTRAK :cry:

View attachment 553439
284455576_5160219907426654_3038038158562985756_n.jpg

Reactions: Dr Hook

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Eastern finals will be a bore compared to what I expect to see in the West
Not so sure about that. I think a Cane - Lightning matchup just might be the best conference final that's a likely match up. Then if the Rags make it you'll have the two top goalies in the world going head to Head.

Great stars in Oilers - Avs series, but I see the Avs winning this in 5 or less.

Last edited:

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I know it`s way too soon to call it a series with game 7 looming but no way a Cup winning team has won the cup without having ever won a road game is there? Said it before but it`s insane how a team like the Canes looks like crap under my shoe on the road and makes their opponents look the same when on home ice

Forester65

Jan 31, 2019
I mean Reaves had no choice.. Linesman broke it up so what could he have done that wouldn't get him suspended?

To add to that we all know Brendan Smith is a bitch and only talked shit because he knew the officials were coming in.
I guess I didn't see it that way at the time.
I always respected Reaves's game. He played with enough ability to contribute and not just fulfill the role of enforcer.
This year I have seen him out on the ice with the play going on all around him looking like a fish out of water.
The Rangers got him because they got bullied by Tom Wilson toward the end of the season last year. This year Wilson was out of their way. This makes Reaves less impactful for them.
Then there he was mixing it up after the game was over. I saw it as an attempt for him to justify his role rather than helping his team.

Official Amtrak hockey puck covered with cheese

View attachment 553532
Looks as big as a curling stone!

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
I guess I didn't see it that way at the time.
I always respected Reaves's game. He played with enough ability to contribute and not just fulfill the role of enforcer.
This year I have seen him out on the ice with the play going on all around him looking like a fish out of water.
The Rangers got him because they got bullied by Tom Wilson toward the end of the season last year. This year Wilson was out of their way. This makes Reaves less impactful for them.
Then there he was mixing it up after the game was over. I saw it as an attempt for him to justify his role rather than helping his team.

Looks as big as a curling stone!
Looks gross.

Reactions: Forester65

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
I know it`s way too soon to call it a series with game 7 looming but no way a Cup winning team has won the cup without having ever won a road game is there? Said it before but it`s insane how a team like the Canes looks like crap under my shoe on the road and makes their opponents look the same when on home ice

Maybe in the 1920's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad