GDT: 2020 World Series: (AL) Tampa Bay Rays vs (NL) Los Angeles Dodgers - LAD wins 4-2

TB vs LAD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Normally, I hate bashing a manager...because most of us don't know all the details behind decisions they make.
However, I cannot, for the life of me, think of a single good reason why Snell should have been pulled at the juncture of the game.

If anything, Snell's expression as he's being pulled (again!), I think, tells it all.
For all the good Kevin Cash has done with this team, he definitely has overmanaged in this World Series.
And while the game isn't over, the turn of momentum in the Dodger's favor is definitely there now.

Cash could have just overmanaged his team right to a series loss.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
I guarantee when Betts when back to first base and took his equipment to the 1st base coach he said

"Cash is a F'n idiot"

I guarantee he said something along those lines

Reactions: TheTotalPackage

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
LOL and watch the Rays bail out Cash yet again. Dumb decision after dumb decision in this postseason by almost all these managers, let your damn starters pitch!

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
Wikipedia currently has this for Kevin Cash. Look at the last line:

"
Kevin Forrest Cash (born December 6, 1977) is an American professional baseball manager and former player who is the manager of the Tampa Bay Rays of Major League Baseball (MLB).
Previously, Cash played catcher for the Toronto Blue Jays, Tampa Bay Devil Rays, Boston Red Sox, New York Yankees, Houston Astros, and Texas Rangers. He was the bullpen coach for the Cleveland Indians, before being hired as the Rays' manager in December 2014. Just cost his team the World Series."

Reactions: King Makar19

Kent Nilsson

Imagine cringing at Brock Nelson like a moron
Jan 31, 2016
I love how they just keep showing Snell on the bench. I wish he didnt have a mask lol.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Snell had only 73 pitches too, my goodness. I thought it was higher.

BUT THIRD TIME AROUND THE ORDER!

As if no starting pitcher has ever gotten a guy out three or four times in a game.

Reactions: TheTotalPackage

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad